2016 PAFC memberships renewals begin

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's important to remember that our memberships were amongst the cheapest in the league only a few years ago. I don't have any stats but I'd say that the last couple of increases have just brought us back up with the pack.

I renewed today for my fiance and I (Vic 11 memberships) and got myself that silver members scarfe. My only gripe is that we play one less game in Melbourne next year, but hey that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

I feel the same. I was more than happy to pay an increased premium, but the reduced games in Melbourne sucks.

Lockhart Road glitch01 Canoogs Hong-Kong Phooey if you blokes use watchafl.com.au through your international memberships you'll find you can't use it anymore.

They should send you a code for the 2016 season when your auto-renew kicks in. As I'm a saddo with no life I have to get my footy fix in every damn weekend so I've bought my 2016 early so hopefully they'll send me a code sometime tonight....

Lockhart Road glitch01 Canoogs Hong-Kong Phooey if you blokes use watchafl.com.au through your international memberships you'll find you can't use it anymore.

They should send you a code for the 2016 season when your auto-renew kicks in. As I'm a saddo with no life I have to get my footy fix in every damn weekend so I've bought my 2016 early so hopefully they'll send me a code sometime tonight....

Thanks Jim. If you have any problem, email Ben the Brilliant direct. Tell him The Road sent you.

Cheers mate.
We were fortunate enough to have a lot of televised games on the local network here so recorded quite a few games.
Happy to see not many games on a Sunday this year - means I don't have to have watchafl.com running at work too much!!

I noticed when I used the voucher that rather oddly it ran to only the end of the season. Is a bit of a shame, but have to go a few months without! Last year I got my voucher in December, so shouldn't be too long to wait.

I still have season tickets, but because Ben is amazing, they swap out my SANFL match access for the watchafl voucher.
Cheers mate.
We were fortunate enough to have a lot of televised games on the local network here so recorded quite a few games.
Happy to see not many games on a Sunday this year - means I don't have to have watchafl.com running at work too much!!
We had quite a few matches here too shown on TSN, sometimes even during the Saturday / Sunday afternoon slots. Summer is always kind of the dead zone for poor old TSN though. Once the BPL wraps up in May, there really isn't much sport that they have the rights for. This year I felt like there was typically four to five matches a round shown.

We had quite a few matches here too shown on TSN, sometimes even during the Saturday / Sunday afternoon slots. Summer is always kind of the dead zone for poor old TSN though. Once the BPL wraps up in May, there really isn't much sport that they have the rights for. This year I felt like there was typically four to five matches a round shown.

The local network here is pretty good. We get 4 matches every week plus an hour long highlights package.
Get pretty much every Friday game - was absolutely sick of Carlton by the end of the year.
Having watchafl meant I saw every game this year.
My wife hates it.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got mine on autorenew, I'm so relaxed.

happy-relaxed-guy-using-laptop-home-10745818.jpg

Rooch looks at the cheapest tickets not the top end in his article today
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...591078349?sv=89c41591d4ba03d6e01874e533bfe5e1
2016 AFL CLUB MEMBERSHIP COSTS

CROWS ADELAIDE has seven membership categories at Adelaide Oval.
GENERAL ADMISSION
2015 — $230 ... 2016 — $250
THREE-GAME
2015 — $90 ... 2016 — $95 Adelaide’s most popular membership today — by sales of 7000 — is with three-game packages.
(This membership also serves as waiting list for 11-game packages).
CATEGORY 6 MEMBER
2015 — $290 ... 2016 — $310 (Behind southern goal and upper deck of Riverbank Stand)

POWER
PORT ADELAIDE has eight membership packages at Adelaide Oval.
GENERAL ADMISSION
2015 — $175 ... 2016 — $175
THREE-GAME
2015 — $100 ... 2016 — $100
SILVER MEMBERSHIP
2015 — $235 ... 2016 — $270 (Riverbank end of Adelaide Oval, around southern goal)

RESERVED SEATS ACROSS THE AFL
(Access to 11 home games with a reserved seat next season — cheapest ticket)

PORT ADELAIDE $270 “In the first year at Adelaide Oval our pricing was by a significant amount the lowest in the AFL for some categories. We’ve had a two-year strategy to get back to AFL average in the highly sought-after reserved seat categories. Port Adelaide membership chief Matthew Richardson
St Kilda $285
Brisbane $295
ADELAIDE $300
N Melbourne $300
Richmond $310
W Bulldogs $310
Hawthorn $314
Melbourne $350
Sydney $355
Collingwood $395
Essendon $395
Carlton $485

So no GC, GWS, Freo WCE and Geelong in the article

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...591078349?sv=89c41591d4ba03d6e01874e533bfe5e1

GENERAL ADMISSION
THREE-GAME
2015 — $90 ... 2016 — $95 Adelaide’s most popular membership today — by sales of 7000 — is with three-game packages.
CATEGORY 6 MEMBER
2015 — $290 ... 2016 — $310 (Behind southern goal and upper deck of Riverbank Stand)

POWER
GENERAL ADMISSION
THREE-GAME
SILVER MEMBERSHIP
2015 — $235 ... 2016 — $270 (Riverbank end of Adelaide Oval, around southern goal)

PORT ADELAIDE $270 “In the first year at Adelaide Oval our pricing was by a significant amount the lowest in the AFL for some categories. We’ve had a two-year strategy to get back to AFL average in the highly sought-after reserved seat categories. Port Adelaide membership chief Matthew Richardson
St Kilda $285
Brisbane $295
ADELAIDE $300
N Melbourne $300
Richmond $310
W Bulldogs $310
Hawthorn $314
Melbourne $350
Sydney $355
Collingwood $395
Essendon $395
Carlton $485

Wow, Carlton! Melbourne too.

Wow, Carlton! Melbourne too.
Carlton have a $425 members reserve level 1 membership and the $485 is for a seat in the members reserve level 3 and that would be the MCG+ Docklands

Melbourne's is affected by home games they play at Docklands. They pay $349 for all 11, but MCG home game reserved seats is $279 and that usually is 8 or 9 games home games at the G.

Crows have 6 silver categories and 6 gold categories. Impossible to compare them in a general sense.
No its not. You can buy a Platinum Port membership which is effectively our category 3 behind Club1870 or Black Diamond but you can have your reserved seat in the Silver A effectively our Category 5 area, because you like sitting behind the goals where the players run out but you want the Grand Final ticket guarantee and other benefits a Platinum membership gets you.

So their 6 categories of Gold for them means you get all the basic benefits of gold but they charge you less if you sit in an area classified as lower "quality".

GENERAL ADMISSION
THREE-GAME
CATEGORY 6 MEMBER

POWER
GENERAL ADMISSION
THREE-GAME
SILVER MEMBERSHIP

St Kilda $285
Brisbane $295
ADELAIDE $300
N Melbourne $300
Richmond $310
W Bulldogs $310
Hawthorn $314
Melbourne $350
Sydney $355
Collingwood $395
Essendon $395
Carlton $485

Gee Carlton $485 - that could be around $160 or even $240 per win next year!!!

I made a change to my membership for 2016 and paid about two weeks ago. Today I got an email from someone called (in the header) Rebecca Bowman from Power Access saying "Please see attached invoice. Kind regards Rebecca Breadsell"

The only other info in the email was a website address, www poweraccess dot com dot au - Google shows an equipment hire company with this address.

0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back