Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** this s**t it aint worth it, the photo is too big.

This is a pic off the internet which basically looks like them exactly:

f_curveneck.jpg

that's an eastern long necked! Yaaaassssssss

Yeah they are the cutest. Apparently they are quite the escape artists (and I dont have a tank) so would have to be very careful if I was to take them home.

But they are so cute. I used to feed them every Friday. They would go ape s**t when they saw me. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My neighbours empty house pleases me. They were a young English couple - he was nice and worked as some sort of tradie/mine worker and she basically sat at home all day being a mole. She was ugly and mean and gross.

Anywho, they moved out in January and it wasn't until last month that they finally put their house up for sale. They've had one person go through it, for about two minutes. There's six other houses for sale on our street (insert your own joke here) which are far nicer and on bigger land. They could have easily rented it out for $1,000 per month. They are either idiots or made of money.

Anywho, they moved out in January and it wasn't until last month that they finally put their house up for sale. They've had one person go through it, for about two minutes. There's six other houses for sale on our street (insert your own joke here) which are far nicer and on bigger land. They could have easily rented it out for $1,000 per month. They are either idiots or made of money.

The place right next to us (and also which looks onto our driveway/my bedroom) has been vacant for years. Is great.

Christmas toy shopping for a near 3 year old. So much cooler than infant stuff.
Can't wait to have an excuse to buy the toys I want to play with :D

What are you getting him?

About time for his first ipad?

His Grandad got him one of those Leap-pad tablets with learning games for toddlers.

Yesterday we got him a spinning reef animal waterfall thing for the bath. Both boys can play with that. Got him these big mechanized Lego blocks that form about 5 different dinosaurs. Also some smaller things like little Peppa Pig plush toys and a big Paw Patrol colouring and sticker book.

We put up the Christmas tree today. That was fun!

Spambots have started hitting me up on Skype. They are really smart. I have been pressing them for Skyrim tips while sitting here waiting for 5pm... Turns out they aren't that smart.
They're just guys from my forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back