Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Things today:

1. Finding a very interesting doco on the assassination of Martin Luther King to watch while on the treadmill in the gym. Made the time "fly".

2. Walking down my local shopping strip deciding "no dont buy yourself flowers, it's a stupid silly purchase" then walking past a new florist that just opened and being handed free flowers. Das it.

not sure if you or anyone else reading this post had it or not. but when i was at school there was a casual clothes day, for the sum of a $1 or was it $2 donation. some acquaintences chose not to contribute and wore uniform instead.
Kids at low socio-economic schools are too embarrassed because the clothes they have and can afford aren't name brands. Not sure where you went to school but it happens where I teach and kids obviously get bullied.

Ex Mrs getting in contact thinking she still has some relevant and important role to play in my life, only to be shut down, without me needing to be malicious, swear or anything. Revenge certainly is a dish best served cold.

not sure if you or anyone else reading this post had it or not. but when i was at school there was a casual clothes day, for the sum of a $1 or was it $2 donation. some acquaintences chose not to contribute and wore uniform instead.

I legitimately forgot about it once in high school, thinking it was a friday instead of thursday, show up in school uniform and whoops.

Kids at low socio-economic schools are too embarrassed because the clothes they have and can afford aren't name brands. Not sure where you went to school but it happens where I teach and kids obviously get bullied.
I'd say that's more teasing when it's like that. Bullying and teasing are two different things.

The other job I thought I had a while ago didn't end up working out, but I found out on Thursday afternoon that I got another one; this time working behind the service deli counter at a local Woolworths. I've wanted to get into retail for years, but never had the opportunity, so now I can finally see what goes on on the other side.

that wasnt the reason for non conformity on casual clothes days. the persons were just odd, wanting to buck the system. rebel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back