Training Preseason 15/16 - TTHD

Remove this Banner Ad

But both play football...

th

Are they back in Perth?
Banana or left foot? They're both right footers aren't they?
Looked like everyone was back . Except Shepperd. Wellingham and Masten Nic Nat trained. Partington Gaff were bending goals from the point post . I think Partington was using his right and Gaff his Left . Banana , inside out call the kick what you like . Snadden and Hill were in that group too doing those bendy shots .

Looked like everyone was back . Except Shepperd. Wellingham and Masten Nic Nat trained. Partington Gaff were bending goals from the point post . I think Partington was using his right and Gaff his Left . Banana , inside out call the kick what you like . Snadden and Hill were in that group too doing those bendy shots .

Any training stand-outs?

Feel free to make some up if none spring to mind...

Any training stand-outs?

Feel free to make some up if none spring to mind...
Wellingham takes tiny steps like he is lazy and half dead and then is like light speed and skill when he needs to . Yeo has a powerful kick and practised a lot of kicks outside 50 off minimum steps . Jetta can kick a long way for skinny legs

Wellingham takes tiny steps like he is lazy and half dead and then is like light speed and skill when he needs to . Yeo has a powerful kick and practised a lot of kicks outside 50 off minimum steps . Jetta can kick a long way for skinny legs
How did Yeo's quads look ? juicy i bet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parto is South Australian so he would call it "checkside" ....

Oooops! Sorry we couldn't find the requested page...now searching for your results!
If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you, please click here.
yeah theres something wrong. i tried to edit it but has the same issue. Just suss the west australian.

Knee duo return in ‘scary’ condition
b8893190z.1_20160210201834_000_gnkf3mrp.3_1-1bbmb2q.jpg

Hard yakka: Mitch Brown and Eric Mackenzie. Picture: Simon Santi/The West Australian

Will Schofield says fellow West Coast defenders Eric Mackenzie and Mitch Brown have returned to full training better athletes than before their knee reconstructions in a “scary” sign for opposition forwards.Schofield shone in an undersized Eagles defence in 2015 after Mackenzie and Brown were struck down with season-ending ACL injuries.But he said was delighted to have his teammates back on the track this summer and had been impressed with their output.“It’s scary because they were in good form before they missed a year. It’s great to get those two boys back doing what they love,” Schofield said.

The return of 2014 club champion Mackenzie and Brown, who was locked into the back six before his injury, provides a selection quandary for coach Adam Simpson, who must restructure a defence that gave plenty of drive on the way to a grand final appearance last year.“It does get a bit like that, but it’s like that every season,” Schofield said. “You get to about now and most people are fit and you are sort of like ‘gee, we’ve got a good team at the moment, how are we going to get everyone in’.“I think over the next six weeks or so it sorts everyone out a little bit. Guys are in and out of form, injuries come up.“We’re really lucky at the club, we’ve got great depth and some really good youngsters coming up as well. Although we’ve got the guys that have played a lot of footy together, we’ll have some guys coming through the team, which will be exciting for us and the fans.”

Schofield gave his assessment as Jack Redden (adductor) and Dom Sheed (knee) rejoined the main training squad yesterday.
The duo completed most of the 90-minute session in hot conditions at Domain Stadium, while Sharrod Wellingham (foot) trained fully.
Defender Brad Sheppard missed the session with a stomach upset. Young back man Tom Barrass was restricted to running laps. Schofield has been in full training after overcoming an ankle injury that troubled him for much of last season.
“I didn’t have too much done ... it was just a bit of rest to settle it down,” he said. “We needed to give it some time off.”

By the west Australian

Author Bridget Lacy and Dale Miller.

http://www.sen.com.au/news/02-16/best-22-and-player-rankings-west-coast#BzQFq5eIh6fKo3c4.97
look at this pathetic attempt by sen to do our best 22. LOL at yeo in the back pocket and WTF with shuey at HFF and masto as a follower. Gov is also not our 5th important player and Why is with giles, mcginity and bennel doing above nelson and fmac in importance. also why is lucas listed as more important than fraser. clearly sen sucks

Are we sure that list is current and not done 12 months ago?

I would have agreed with Eric McKenzie being #2 on the list 12 months ago, but I reckon we handled his absence pretty well. I do love me a bit of E-Mac, but there's no way you could consider him our 2nd most important player now is there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back