Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you talking about? I read WA papers and there was plenty of talk regarding Fyfe,just as their has been regarding Longmuir,just as there was with Sandilands and Ballantyne. The paper is allowed to talk about Rioli as well.

For what it's worth,I think most of WA has a drug problem to some extent,but it's all Freo fans seem to be able to pin on WC,I put this down to the smaller membership,and lack of success. Probably has as much to do with Freos little man complex than Eagle arrogance.

I still prefer the dockers just pointing out the obvious from what I see first hand,the Dockers are hardly cleanskins.

And the paper don't allow WC to get away with everything,for example they now follow Cousins around,stalking and reporting on everything he does.
Couldn't possibly disagree more with that, but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one mate.

Back on thread topic, what's your view on Brad Hills trade value?

if anyone will be disappointed it won’t be Freo.

though saints are finally getting some quality players, so win win

it will be a win/win. the days of clubs reaming other clubs are over.

just doesn't happen.

it will be a win/win. the days of clubs reaming other clubs are over.

just doesn't happen.

Weller weller weller woomp tell me more tell me more .....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you don't get disappointed when your best players walk out on the club?
Is that in relation to my comment that I think Freo will not be disppointed in what they get from St Kilda for Hill 'cause that question doesn't really fit?

Anyway, since we're asking unrelated questions, do you think that with Brad's history of moving for the best deal/money he will still be at St Kilda in 3 years once he has got the lion's share of his front loaded contract (gotta have money put aside for those King twins)?

This trade should be so easy.... Pick 6 for Hill. Done and Dusted.

He requested a trade to a team... If Freo fans think they have some huge bargaining power, i just dont remember too many players requesting to be traded to a specific club and not getting there by the end of the trade period. Also if you are competing for a trade for Tim Kelly, seems you're probably going to need another top 10 pick asap....

If anything, maybe add a late pick on top just to add a bit of zesty mayonnaise.

Is that in relation to my comment that I think Freo will not be disppointed in what they get from St Kilda for Hill 'cause that question doesn't really fit?

Anyway, since we're asking unrelated questions, do you think that with Brad's history of moving for the best deal/money he will still be at St Kilda in 3 years once he has got the lion's share of his front loaded contract (gotta have money put aside for those King twins)?
No, I think looking at the history of contracted players leaving Freo it has more to do with the club than Hill's contract.

Back