Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Semi Final vs. Fremantle, Saturday Sept 10th - 7:25pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dockers planning to stay East Coast until finals campaign is over.
Can we save them the trouble & arrange a bus from the MCG Saturday night…for the red eye back to Perth.
I rang the bus company and have requested Sydney's bus driver to take them to the game and to the airport after.

Hey folks, I have a spare ticket to tomorrow night's game if anyone wants it. Q55 - top tier, Punt Road end. $43. As a Brisbane supporter I was originally going to go to both games, but now my flights have been changed so can no longer attend 😔

Looking forward to seeing this vision and ability to find others (in our jumper) by hand and foot.
Why do posters universally believe he is slow if he isn't? How does such a misconception (if that is what it is) arise?
Same way it did with Langdon. He was caught a couple of times and almost caught many times, which convinced people he was slow. These players take an extra fraction of a second to assess options, as Pendlebury does. They occasionally get caught, which influences perceptions, but their leg speed is fine. Not everyone can be as fast as McCreery.

Same way it did with Langdon. He was caught a couple of times and almost caught many times, which convinced people he was slow. These players take an extra fraction of a second to assess options, as Pendlebury does. They occasionally get caught, which influences perceptions, but their leg speed is fine. Not everyone can be as fast as McCreery.
He's slow. Langdon was a differet story. I don't know how those who thought he was slow didn't notice him flying between contests.

Condolences to Queen Elizabeth II.

A royal death during the footy has happened before. Prince Philip died when Richmond and Port were playing (it wasn't a finals clash). It was announced at half time and they played some melancholic music with photos. After that, they moved on. It would take a big event for them to pull finals footy from air and I don't think a monarch's death would be enough, to be honest.

I was in the dark and dingy windowless old Annex bar adjacent to the old MCC pavilion when I heard Diana died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back