List Mgmt. List management 2022-2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see him as the CHB needed against the really good sides.
He needs to become the big back. when we play against lynch, Hawkins etc he needs to be the number one defender who takes them . not zoning off and intercepting

he can play that role when we play a side without a monster forward.

I'd be more concerned about West Coast than Freo.

Freo have no draft capital and will likely finish above us on the ladder so their leverage is minimal.

West Coast have the draft capital to get a deal done and will likely finish below us on the ladder. Also, MG is from deep in West Coast part of town and thus I think would be more attracted to them geographically than Freo.

West Coast will probably be bottom 4? So they will have a nice pick. But as MG is out of contract, West Coast would probably only offer their 2nd round pick.

It would be a brave move by MG. Even though it is 12 months after Kennedy’s retirement, he would still constantly be compared to Kennedy.

I am confident MG will resign, but I also don’t think it will be until after mid season.

I am confident MG will resign, but I also don’t think it will be until after mid season.
Doubt Reaction GIF

According to the Hall of Fame & 2023 Season Launch live stream the bio data of the new players are the following, this is is comparison with the current biodata on the PAFC website.

Biodata released at the 2023 event \ Biodata on the PAFC website currently (22/02/23)
Nathan Barkla - 187cm, 75 kg \ 187cm, 77kg :arrowdown:
Francis Evans - 182cm, 85kg \ 182cm, 83kg :arrowup:
Jason Horne Francis - 185cm, 85kg \ 185cm, 81kg :arrowup:
Kyle Marshall - 201cm, 82kg \ 201cm, 84kg :arrowdown:
Tom McCallum - 193cm, 83kg \ 193cm, 82kg :arrowup:
Junior Rioli - 175cm, 78kg \ 175cm, 78kg No change
Thomas Scully - 203cm, 91kg \ 203cm, 89kg :arrowup:

Guess we will know the accuracy when the club updates player profiles on the webpage. Follow the arrows for increase of decrease in biodata particularly Kg

According to the Hall of Fame & 2023 Season Launch live stream the bio data of the new players are the following, this is is comparison with the current biodata on the PAFC website.

Biodata released at the 2023 event \ Biodata on the PAFC website currently (22/02/23)
Nathan Barkla - 187cm, 75 kg \ 187cm, 77kg :arrowdown:
Francis Evans - 182cm, 85kg \ 182cm, 83kg :arrowup:
Jason Horne Francis - 185cm, 85kg \ 185cm, 81kg :arrowup:
Kyle Marshall - 201cm, 82kg \ 201cm, 84kg :arrowdown:
Tom McCallum - 193cm, 83kg \ 193cm, 82kg :arrowup:
Junior Rioli - 175cm, 78kg \ 175cm, 78kg No change
Thomas Scully - 203cm, 91kg \ 203cm, 89kg :arrowup:

Guess we will know the accuracy when the club updates player profiles on the webpage. Follow the arrows for increase of decrease in biodata particularly Kg
Kyle Marshall - Losing weight! :eek:

Both Kyle Marshall and Nathan Barkla lost 2 kilos. Possibly due to intense cardio workouts preseason ie running. Should be able to add 5kg by the end of this season with gym workouts.
Nope.

All the muscle is put on in the off-season. Pre-season is just a charge to the end with cardio, and then everyone is lean by R1. That's why everyone looks great first day of pre-season.

No weight is put on in season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm similar, but only as MG lacks any bargaining power atm. So he'd wanna back himself in to get some money. No doubt the Manager is telling that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back