Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. Totally forgot Shane Yarran, Colin Sylvia and Harley Balic, troy broadbridge all died.

That’s true, but nobody took them seriously and everyone expected them to wilt when the whips were cracking.
I was at the 94 GF, couldn’t believe how big Hynes was.
There entire team was ripped, soon as I seen them run on the ground I said to my mate, Geelong are going to get murdered.
No team would’ve beaten them on that day.

Collins Andrew Ballard is one of the more exciting backlines in the league and McGovern hasn’t been good in yonks. What a jackass

I think it was around this time last year that he was telling us to trade a second round pick for NicNat :tearsofjoy:

I was at the 94 GF, couldn’t believe how big Hynes was.
There entire team was ripped, soon as I seen them run on the ground I said to my mate, Geelong are going to get murdered.
No team would’ve beaten them on that day.

Was handy having a chemist on their list.

Ehh. Just realised another round of footy starts tonight and I have to do my ****ing tips. Might have the game on in the background tonight but doubt I'll watch another game for the rest of the weekend. My disdain for the league and game grows weekly with disgusting corprotised ANZAC Day bullshit on top, rendering it virtually unwatchable.

Ehh. Just realised another round of footy starts tonight and I have to do my ******* tips. Might have the game on in the background tonight but doubt I'll watch another game for the rest of the weekend. My disdain for the league and game grows weekly with disgusting corprotised ANZAC Day bullshit on top, rendering it virtually unwatchable.
I can only hit like one.

I don’t mind the concept of football on ANZAC day but when AFL starts becoming bigger than the solemn meaning of the day, it’s gone too far.

I bet everyone knows the start time of Collingwood v Essendon game, but don’t know the start time of their local dawn service or when the march starts.

Man. Totally forgot Shane Yarran, Colin Sylvia and Harley Balic, troy broadbridge all died.

Played juniors against him in the hills. One hell of an athlete at that age, quick and could run all day. Shame he died so young as he could have been a very solid footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A life coach who lectured the Adelaide Crows on “toxic masculinity” during their infamous 2018 pre-season camp has been arrested and charged with historic child sex offending.
Wolfgang Raven Wildgrace was charged with multiple offences, including rape, by Queensland Police after he and his partner sparked a “missing persons” alert. Mr Wildgrace, 58, and Sonya Maria Lindley-Jones, 51, both of Jindalee, went missing in February and were subsequently arrested in the Cairns hinterland tourist village of Kuranda.

Mr Wildgrace has yet to plead to 32 counts of indecent treatment and one count of rape. Ms Lindley-Jones has yet to plead to one count of indecent treatment of a child under 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back