WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loved how they reacted after the torito hornswoggle match, and how the crowd was almost like the streak had ended, then they cut to the crowd looking fairly disinterested. About the only JBL commentary I've found interesting.

Last edited:
Saw an interesting tweet earlier talking about Warrior and his death. Do you think that they will use his death in any story lines in the future like they did with Eddie, Bearer etc?

How? he's got no significant connection to anyone on the main roster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is up with Paige screeching during her matches.
Heard this on Smackdown,saw the dark hair and pasty skin and thought when did WWE hire Daffney?

She needs to tone down in the screaming, there was too much of it in her match with Aksana. It's only a minor thing but it will get annoying if she over uses it.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

How? he's got no significant connection to anyone on the main roster
It's the WWE. If they wanted a story with his name in it, they would make it happen. But yes, it's beyond me as to how they would work him into it - but whether it would be good or bad, I don't have a doubt in the world they would make something up. lol

Smackdown is so crap :(
They need to start using it again like they used to.

I used to enjoy SD more than RAW. Now I fast forward the whole show and just watch the promos.:thumbsdown:

Unfortunately RAW isn't much better.

Smackdown is so crap :(
They need to start using it again like they used to.

Agreed. They need a proper split brand like they used to and bring back Bragging Rights. They have the talent and depth on the roster to do it.

OUCH.

Charles Robinson (ref) almost lost his thumb when setting the ring up in Saudi Arabia:

Graphic photo:
0418-graphic-images-finger-sports-uncensored-3.jpg

OUCH.

Charles Robinson (ref) almost lost his thumb when setting the ring up in Saudi Arabia:

Graphic photo:
0418-graphic-images-finger-sports-uncensored-3.jpg

I tried to force myself to not look but i failed. Thankfully i ate half an hour before seeing it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back