Mega Thread The Franklin Mint - All Buddy angst, rants, etc to go in here AND NOWHERE ELSE

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to sitting behind the goals next time and handing out masks of Jascinta and an ex so that's all Buddy sees when he's lining up for goal.

Gee, if you handed out masks of all his conquests, you'd be filling a few Bays.

I love how when Buddy left, it was a business decision, and fair enough etc. etc.
Yet as members, we're the ones who paid his wage the previous 9 years, and we are supposed to remember the 2 flags he "gave" us.
Didn't know he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart, AND for free.
He wasn't thinking of the 2 flags the Hawks provided him when he signed and left us for our rivals.
Personally, I don't boo him, was brought up to see that as poor sportsmanship. Don't begrudge those that do though.

Mike Shehan brought up that the Cats fans didn't boo GAJ.
Mike Shehan can GAGF.
Pretty sure the venom level would have gone up a few notches had GAJ come to the Hawks at the end of 2009, I'm sure.
Have a think before you speak on national television Mike, you senile old fart.
Excellent analogy there mate. A lot of opp. supporters don't get that. Just tell a Swans fan how he'd have reacted if for instance Goodes went to West coast after the 2006 G/F.

If we got compensated anywhere near what the Handbaggers got for GAJ I'm sure most of us would have softened our response.
We got pick #18 or 19 for compo (part of McEvoy trade) what did Geelong get for Gary?

Anyone else think (or heard) that Lance's planned defection was the reason he & Clarko had "heated discussions" in the US at the end of 2012?
I think it was reported Buddy sounded out Sydney only within a few weeks after 2012 GF, but sounds like Hawthorn had no idea that it was the Swans where he was heading -- so that makes me think no.

Well there you go Buddy is affected by it, next time we should be more considerate towards his feelings and cheer for him and clap him on being the wonderful and terrific human being he is....

That's right. Thanks babe, you just game all my opponents some kryptonite there. Loves Ya!

I bet he's embarrassed by her sprouting this kind of stuff off. Gets her mug out there purely on his coat tails.

And on top of all this, I just don't think she anything special. Nothing to look twice at, not that I'd know or care if I passed her in the street anyhow.

It's pitiful, and I can only hope he soon gets tired of it. You deserve better Budd!:thumbsu:

I think it was reported Buddy sounded out Sydney only within a few weeks after 2012 GF, but sounds like Hawthorn had no idea that it was the Swans where he was heading -- so that makes me think no.

I heard differently over the weekend (can't remember who it was I was talking to, though). The school of thought was that MAYBE Clarko had caught wind of it ...
I have no idea if that was what happened, I was just putting it out there.

take a hike GOLDDIGGER......You have a nerve saying Hawks supporters are disrespectful....The deceit he showed the club that looked after him for 9 years was DISGUSTING...SELFISH....and $$$$$$ driven only......What he should feel when he is booed is ashamed......
Exactly, you want to talk about disrespectful, how is going to the direct enemy after they f ing stole the 2012 GF with Cola and asking for a trade and shafting us with sweet FA in the process.

Saw this pic over the weekend, gotta love this kids dedication. Had a bit of a chuckle :thumbsu::thumbsu:

xkvs69.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Shehan brought up that the Cats fans didn't boo GAJ.
Mike Shehan can GAGF.
Pretty sure the venom level would have gone up a few notches had GAJ come to the Hawks at the end of 2009, I'm sure.
Have a think before you speak on national television Mike, you senile old fart.
Has our sport got the dumbest media commentators of any sport in the world?

Nope..... even after doing that, I still don't know.

Same here, cant believe that flog Shane Watson is on there posing in his Baggy Green, perhaps he should think about getting fit so he stops breaking down every 5 minutes instead of trying to be a celebrity (slight deviations off topic there :D)

Same here, cant believe that flog Shane Watson is on there posing in his Baggy Green, perhaps he should think about getting fit so he stops breaking down every 5 minutes instead of trying to be a celebrity (slight deviations off topic there :D)
It's going to be so funny to see Franklin's mug pop up in that 'elite' group of heads. He really must be whipped...

Saw this pic over the weekend, gotta love this kids dedication. Had a bit of a chuckle :thumbsu::thumbsu:

xkvs69.jpg

Apparently the bag is full of the shreds of the Kids old number 23 Jumper!....Just kept cutting till he had 10 million of em!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back