Preview AFL Round 22 - Hawthorn v Geelong, MCG, 7:40PM Saturday 23 August

Predict the result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10426817_930564126958841_5443124399864762309_n.jpg

too bad you said you didn't have any spare change around to commit to such a bet :)

(and thank goodness for me)
Trying to have a bet on cats over 18.5 @4.80 into Caddy to have the most possessions (huge call)
Can't find the caddy bet anywhere.

And it won't let me multi Duncan @1.85 to have more possessions than Burgoyne :(

Trying to have a bet on cats over 18.5 @4.80 into Caddy to have the most possessions (huge call)

And it won't let me multi Duncan @1.85 to have more possessions than Burgoyne :(
It won't let you put multi's when the same club is involved.

Go steady vc,I've just got back from getting smashed at the slots and my luck has been a fair guide to the Puddy Cats games of late,my last hammering was before the Suns game.:(
I just had my wife tell me she loves me. She only ever says it before Hawthorn games, and unfortunately she was away for the prelim final last season.;)

that would have been insane odds but you can't multi the same game.
I'd go for Stokes to have most possessions but Caddy will no doubt play a good one too.

I just had my wife tell me she loves me. She only ever says it before Hawthorn games, and unfortunately she was away for the prelim final last season.;)
If I worked on that we wouldn't have won a game in the last 30 + years.:D

Is she expecting you to drop dead from the stress, SoG?

I hope her lucky 'love' works again for us tonight. I'm contemplating changing into my Geelong socks- but now I'm thinking that, if I didn't put them on automatically this morning, I'm risking bringing us bad luck by changing into them now :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMG he could be like totally dangerous around goals n stuff. :rainbow:
lol.

Are you a 15 year old girl? :)

He is very, very good as a lead up target. He is a natural. Especially when leading up and jumping at the ball.

BTW, where did you get that avatar?

I'm like completely meta and stuff... it's complicated.

Avatar is from 360 when TGO was talking about Beaker's stiff nipples after the ice-bucket challenge.

Where does Thurlow line up then - besides the bench ? We have 6 backs named - so I thought it more likely Hartman starts over Thurlow.
Why do you think Thurlow will play defence. Two shots on goal and a massive inside fifty in his 20 mins of game time against Carlton. Will play wing or on the half forward flank.

I'm like completely meta and stuff... it's complicated.

Avatar is from 360 when TGO was talking about Beaker's stiff nipples after the ice-bucket challenge.
Yeah ok. Just seen someone else on BF who has the identical avatar.
Confuses the crap out of me.

Yeah ok. Just seen someone else on BF who has the identical avatar.
Confuses the crap out of me.
There are at least 5 of us. Brother SJ understands. Not many others do.

Apparently they're running trains to werribee, and then busses to southern cross... Could work going to the game, but can't imagine 5,000 poeple or however many catch the train to the football finding their way to southern cross after the game, getting on a bus to werribee, then getting on a train smoothly...

Metro trains are running, though through the city loop. So why would vline stop at werribee?

Some speculation on Hawks board that Duryea might be in for Suckling.

Oh, and just to show that every crowd has one, someone thinks it funny to suggest they go after Lonergan's good kidney as a means of stopping him........ :mad:
That's low. Sometimes people forget football is just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back