Status
Not open for further replies.
That Lachlan Sidebottom from braybrook coaches pet and umpires love him
Or number 5 from sanctuary lakes

Haha he's a clean player. It will be interesting to see who wins, will Braybrook have too many players taking votes off each other? Did Lavo win enough games to give Drew Mitchell or Piggy Bell enough votes? I didn't think Sanctuary Lakes had any stars who could take it away, and Albanvale may have the same problem as Braybrook.

Haven't seen it mentioned but any thoughts on the finals being played on a junior sized oval this year? Should the league stick with Hogans Rd if they can't get onto the main ground?

Div 3 b&f results
Braybrook: 1st Sidebottom 2nd Charenko 3rd Lao
Laverton: 1st Bell 2nd Mitchell 3rd lawry & mizzy

Massive rumour coming from a mate that Gary Shepard ex president from manor lakes is stepping into a role at sanctuary lakes can anyone confirm me on that? And nick Diker taken a role as assistant senior coach down there?

from what I've heard North Sunshine are going to start paying players next year which is great for the club, any thoughts on how their season went? Any players of note or players that other clubs may possibly be poaching?

Also thoughts on Wyndham Suns entering the comp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from what I've heard North Sunshine are going to start paying players next year which is great for the club, any thoughts on how their season went? Any players of note or players that other clubs may possibly be poaching?

Also thoughts on Wyndham Suns entering the comp?
Only half decent players I saw was Jeremy Hibbert who could take a mark in the forward line, and big Mikey could win a lot of hitouts but is ordinary at best around the ground. Would need to recruit probably 8 players to be competitive with the top 3, or possibly 4 now with the suns coming in. If they (whyndam) are a bit competitive it will be great for the competition, would love for the top 3 and bottom 3 to be 15 goals closer in difference. Was pretty s**t being able to predict the end result most weeks within a few goals.

Heard a lot of players are leaving braybrook, going to be hard for em every year losing a heap and then gaining a few what's there go? Can any of there twos players stand up or do they need to go receuit again
Heard a bit about sanctuary lakes recruiting a bit all good news down there!
With Albanvale they might need a few new kids and heads around the club as I hear a few are hanging the boots up after losing the grant final

Heard a lot of players are leaving braybrook, going to be hard for em every year losing a heap and then gaining a few what's there go? Can any of there twos players stand up or do they need to go receuit again
Heard a bit about sanctuary lakes recruiting a bit all good news down there!
With Albanvale they might need a few new kids and heads around the club as I hear a few are hanging the boots up after losing the grant final
Apparently the top teams have been losing a bit of talent and the bottom teams have been picking up some, so i'm expecting a lot closer competition this season

On that note, hearing that Tarneit are picking up players from Rockbank as well as a coach. Could just be a whisper for now though.

On that note, hearing that Tarneit are picking up players from Rockbank as well as a coach. Could just be a whisper for now though.
Yep like I mentioned earlier apparently a few Hoppers boys are going down there. Will never be 100% sure until training starts but if its true sounds like they are recruiting quite well

Yep like I mentioned earlier apparently a few Hoppers boys are going down there. Will never be 100% sure until training starts but if its true sounds like they are recruiting quite well
Yeah exactly right but whatever the case it's a second year club can't have too high of expectations but expect them to improve

Only half decent players I saw was Jeremy Hibbert who could take a mark in the forward line, and big Mikey could win a lot of hitouts but is ordinary at best around the ground. Would need to recruit probably 8 players to be competitive with the top 3, or possibly 4 now with the suns coming in. If they (whyndam) are a bit competitive it will be great for the competition, would love for the top 3 and bottom 3 to be 15 goals closer in difference. Was pretty s**t being able to predict the end result most weeks within a few goals.[/QUOTE

great news for north sunshine re. player payments, hopefully they can pick up a few players this year and start having some success. who is the senior coach down there?

Intresting to see how the young boys from Wyndham suns will travel in the wrfl coming from the vafa 19s have watched them for a long time and a lot of young blokes with some serious talent throw in a few bigger and older experienced players they will be a competitive unit

Vafa 19 north league best and fairest winner Brendan Wilson and league leading goal kicker josh stephens could do some serious damage to teams if the suns can manage to keep them away from going to higher rated clubs in the WRFL
Harley Tunnicliffe the big ruckman will be a headache for a few teams dealing with his marking ability and agility to move across the ground.
Will they get these bigger, more experienced players though? Or will they stick with the youth?

Intresting to see how the young boys from Wyndham suns will travel in the wrfl coming from the vafa 19s have watched them for a long time and a lot of young blokes with some serious talent throw in a few bigger and older experienced players they will be a competitive unit

Vafa 19 north league best and fairest winner Brendan Wilson and league leading goal kicker josh stephens could do some serious damage to teams if the suns can manage to keep them away from going to higher rated clubs in the WRFL
Harley Tunnicliffe the big ruckman will be a headache for a few teams dealing with his marking ability and agility to move across the ground.

More importantly, how will these young guys from the VAFA culture go, with guys or have the Laverton (via SL) culture, who are expected to join them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back