List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone worried about McCartin's sometimes shaky goal kicking let's take a breath.
In many draft profiles, it has said one of his strengths is his accuracy in front of goal.

Dark shirts make you look slimmer. #wifetoldmeso

Check him in a white shirt. #lancemccarrtin
037418-4c0eb73c-0341-11e4-aaf7-dc6e5517e581.jpg

Alls I see is a massively oversized and poor-fitting guernsey. He's got some puppy fat to shift, but an AFL preseason will do that.

He's going to be a collosus. Just give him the #4 now.

So are we still taking a fat diabetic one dimensional player over a gun midfielder/forward whom almost everyone in has said is the best player in the draft?

Inspirational.

(that is a lame attempt at a joke BTW)

Deal_with_it_rainbow_style_by_j_brony-d4cwgad.png

In many draft profiles, it has said one of his strengths is his accuracy in front of goal.

A few people are worried after watching his highlights clips where he kicked more than a few behinds.

Just pointing out he has a massive scope to get even better as a player.

I won't be shocked if he ends up like prime Jono Brown and takes spells on ball as a wrecking machine.

037418-4c0eb73c-0341-11e4-aaf7-dc6e5517e581.jpg

Alls I see is a massively oversized and poor-fitting guernsey. He's got some puppy fat to shift, but an AFL preseason will do that.

He's going to be a collosus. Just give him the #4 now.
If he swaps that jumper for a red white and black one I hope he loses the finger, #drivesmenuts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think mcCartin projects to be a good player, not sure he ever reaches the cloke/ Hawkins level though. Regardless of injuries I'm just not seeing the concrete results from him this year that you would expect of a number one pick. For me, there are too many compromises regarding McCartin to build a forward line around

- diabetes
- weight despite the fact that from all reports he is a hard trainer
- positional flexibility/ defensive running
- results this year

So are we still taking a fat diabetic one dimensional player over a gun midfielder/forward whom almost everyone in has said is the best player in the draft?

Inspirational.

(that is a lame attempt at a joke BTW)
Hey mate not sure if you saw my question a few pages back but how many live games have you watched of McCartin & Petracca? Have you only watched them this year?
It seems you think it's going to be a colossus * up by the club, yet a lot of people who have seen heaps of these players don't think it's a bad move at all.

Take Petracca this year and get Paddy from the Dees next year. Dees have Hogan. Paddy will not get any game time next year, easy pickings.

Just one comment on the whole psychological testing thing. Who is giving these tests? Bains and the like? Honestly not sure if they know what they are doing in that regard. We need the best player available, not a "Stand up great bloke who impressed the boys"

My source has told me we are taking McCartin and treloar has commited to us next year.

Not sure I believe that, but I do. Think it would be about 500% easier to poach a quality mid than a quality KPF.

Still, it is out number one pick and you want the best player with that.

I'm just going to hold my breathe for the next 5 years.... :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back