2014 Grand Final Montage - They've never been better than this.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey Guys!

I decided that I'd try and make a montage of our grand final win against $hitney. So the last few days iv'e put this little piece together and want your opinions on it...i've created a youtube channel because thats the only way i know how to put the video on the internets..Anyway let me know what you think and if its worth me finishing it. Also if its any good you may as well subscribe, i want to try and be like HawthornHighlights and do what he does, but in a different way...anyway heres the video. Keep in mind there still has to be a LOT of editing to do. this is just a teaser i guess..

Nice first effort, UAWM

HawthornHighlights and Crazy Hawk are the YouTube masters, hope you can match them.
I've already offered each of them a Hodgey kiss for their efforts, so you'll be next!

Looks good mate! I'll definitely be subscribing.

If you can get it full screen at the resolution a bit better you're onto a winner.

Yep, Thats one of my goals before i finish it off. Thanks for the comment :)

Echo what's been said.
Chronological makes more sense for the injuries.
Also 720 &1080 resolution and fix the muffled sound.
Also the jump from pre-game to the bounce is mega harsh fwiw....
Yep. I noticed the sound as i played it, ill have to re-edit that bit. Definitely going for the 720p will try for 1080, What would you like to see as far as the pre-game/bounce goes?

Excellent work so far. Looking forward to the completed version!
Thanks!
Hey very good, i think ur telling a good story with that. Dont mind the placement of the injuries where u have it, depends how it ends :) Not looking good for the mighty fighting atm, fingers crossed ;)
I may change the injurie placement, in my mind it looks better, i think the mighty fighting will be fine ;)

Nice first effort, UAWM

HawthornHighlights and Crazy Hawk are the YouTube masters, hope you can match them.
I've already offered each of them a Hodgey kiss for their efforts, so you'll be next!
My only reason to finish this. :)

Last edited:
Hey Guys!

I decided that I'd try and make a montage of our grand final win against $hitney. So the last few days iv'e put this little piece together and want your opinions on it...i've created a youtube channel because thats the only way i know how to put the video on the internets..Anyway let me know what you think and if its worth me finishing it. Also if its any good you may as well subscribe, i want to try and be like HawthornHighlights and do what he does, but in a different way...anyway heres the video. Keep in mind there still has to be a LOT of editing to do. this is just a teaser i guess..

Good work ...

Needs more puppets . :D

Other than what has already been said in regards to the order of your clips (ie. Do it fairly chronologically and save the GF to the climax)...

I'd search for some different backing music. That track has been done to death in youtube montage videos, especially for sport.

Also you should look into adjusting the volume of each of your clips as there was at least one jarring transition where the volume spiked between clips. Your software might be able to do this for you if you look for volume or gain normalisation in the menus.

Otherwise pretty good. I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back