WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Why would any pro wrestler in his right mind think that wearing that thing will get him over or even tv time? Just embarrassing. Would be released already if it weren't for total divas.
Well you're just a little ray of sunshine aren't you? :rainbow:

Why would any pro wrestler in his right mind think that wearing that thing will get him over or even tv time? Just embarrassing. Would be released already if it weren't for total divas.

Because it's working?

He's gone from not on raw to on raw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they even Paying Attention and who is the Bloke in the Middle of Cole and JBL?
That's Tom Phillips.

Picture is at the end of the match, Phillips was saying stuff about it, then started laughing at Miz and Mizdow doing their thing, which Michael Cole (who definitely wasn't paying attention) said "what?".

That's Tom Phillips.

Picture is at the end of the match, Phillips was saying stuff about it, then started laughing at Miz and Mizdow doing their thing, which Michael Cole (who definitely wasn't paying attention) said "what?".

Okay - Cole looks like he is using his Phone

I like Tyson Kidd a lot more than I did when he had literally nothing to his character. So he must be doing something right. Now he's entertaining.

What is his character? All I see him do is wear head phones and now apparently kitten ears. What character is that?

nothing involving cesaro will ever in contention for worst anything

Worst entrance music
Worst entrance bath robe
Worst fall from grace
Worst gimmick (didn't he yodel for a bit there?)

What is his character? All I see him do is wear head phones and now apparently kitten ears. What character is that?
I didn't really mean character as a "character" as in gimmick. Just, character. Attitude, etc.
But that's the point. He actually has character now. He used to be bland as bland can be. His heel work on NXT since he came back from injury was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back