2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really?

What about the hundreds of posts criticising anything to do with the Aus cricket team honouring Phil Hughes? It happened this summer, merely months ago, yet people feel the need to "cringe" whenever someone says something.

I put it down to jealousy and whilst my post may have been extreme i think anyone cringing or moaning must have deep issues re: their lack of mates.
I don't disagree with you mate. It's ok to be angry.
Just thought your response was disgusting. Don't go down to their level

They randomly drew it out of a hat. Starc or Johnson were better players today. s**t wickets + going for runs = MOTM? Tim Southee should be MOTM then.

He went for a whopping four runs an over, clean bowled danger man Corey Anderson, had Ross Taylor caught behind, and got a cruising Grant Elliot caught behind as well. "s**t wickets + going for runs" my arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CBQoAB2U8AAkLK_.jpg

He went for a whopping four runs an over, clean bowled danger man Corey Anderson, had Ross Taylor caught behind, and got a cruising Grant Elliot caught behind as well. "s**t wickets + going for runs" my arse.

I reckon Starc should have been the motm, he got the dangerman out in the first over with a ripper. NZ won most of their matches because Mcculum used to take the game away from the opposition within the first 6 -7 overs.

Speeches were good, except for the usual thing about PH again. I get it. I just hope this is the last summer of it though. It has been done and now we can move on.

Best side of the WC won easily.

Could be a ODI retirement for Johnson, Haddin, Clarke (obv.), Watson (maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back