2015 ICC Cricket World Cup Final: New Zealand vs Australia - 29th March, 2.30pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me what a summer. Scorchers and now Australia!
So that's cricket for another summer. Been a hell of a ride.

This would have to be the longest summer of cricket ever. The first match of the summer, the T20 against South Africa at Adelaide Oval seems like an eternity ago. Loved every minute of it!

11082323_10153188543899313_1745480002823685614_o.jpg

Pretty sure after the last 6 months of Steve Smith's career capped off with tonight, he could have sex with every Aussie blokes wife/missus there is. Even let him finish off & crack open a beer for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very clinical, professional performance by the Aussies. Bowlers were superb allowing the batters to take care of business easily. Bad luck NZ, great team to watch the past year or so.

MCG looked amazing. :hearts:

Pretty sure after the last 6 months of Steve Smith's career capped off with tonight, he could have sex with every Aussie blokes wife/missus there is. Even let him finish off & crack open a beer for him.

He could do what ever he wanted to my wife, and id send him off with a beer and mow his lawns the next day

Mate - bugger the wife - he can just do me...

This would have to be the longest summer of cricket ever. The first match of the summer, the T20 against South Africa at Adelaide Oval seems like an eternity ago. Loved every minute of it!

Yes, wasn't it nice to have cricket still going late into March? We actually had a six month cricket season, makes a nice change from the 3 months we usually get before the Aussie cricketers are shuffled off to somewhere else in the world, allowing football to take over. It was so nice seeing pre-season football taking a back seat for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back