Preview Round 1: Carlton V Richmond @ MCG, 02/04/15, 7.20pm AEST. (FREE LIKES!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous as hell this morning. Going to the game by myself to temper any potential disappointment. I believe we are simply a better side at this point than Carlton, and I hope that gets us through. Go Tigs.

Which carlton spud is going to kick 5 this time?

Interestingly, Betts, Garlett, Waite and Walker are the only Blues players to kick over 3 goals against us since 2009 and they'll all be watching. Betts was the only one who has kicked 5.

Interestingly, Betts, Garlett, Waite and Walker are the only Blues players to kick over 3 goals against us since 2009 and they'll all be watching. Betts was the only one who has kicked 5.

Duigan?

Hmm...was thinking if the weather might play a part in this -will be dry this afternoon - evening but might be a bit dewy
This suggests the weather is OK for talls -but it depends if Newy is 100% - which from what's been said...he is and ready to go

I'm reasonable close to CBD. Clouds have passed over. Blue sky above. Radar pretty clear. I reckon fair chance Casboult and Vickery may play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day everyone, sorry I haven't been on the forum in a while, been busy with cricket umpiring. Umpired a Grand Final last weekend so with cricket now over I can turn my attention to the footy. Let's hope we get full house tonight at the MCG. Go Tige's.

Cheers.

Nervous about the result because......well it's Richmond. But seriously; looking at the teams on paper, if Richmond can't walk away tonight winning by at least 6 goals. Then not much has changed at all. I truly beleive that the second half of last year represented the true level of the Richmond playing group and as such need a good win tonight. Leaders need to lead and game winners need to win the game, anthing less is a spoon full of bull s**t.

G'day everyone, sorry I haven't been on the forum in a while, been busy with cricket umpiring. Umpired a Grand Final last weekend so with cricket now over I can turn my attention to the footy. Let's hope we get full house tonight at the MCG. Go Tige's.

Cheers.

Welcome back PB87! :D

Nervous about the result because......well it's Richmond. But seriously; looking at the teams on paper, if Richmond can't walk away tonight winning by at least 6 goals. Then not much has changed at all. I truly beleive that the second half of last year represented the true level of the Richmond playing group and as such need a good win tonight. Leaders need to lead and game winners need to win the game, anthing less is a spoon full of bull s**t.

Anything can be dished up first game of the season. Usually a scrappy affair with a fair few errors. Don't care about the margin. Just a win in the bank will do me.

Cheers.
suppose you would be disappointed with the Shield Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back