WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now back when ah were a lad...

If the goal umpires couldn't agree on a score when comparing cards, generally the one that matches the scoreboard is most likely to be right. If neither of them match, the higher score is more likely as it is easier to forget to write down a score than to write it down twice. And if you can't be 100% sure, you check with the timekeepers.

So at the end of the second half, the umpires demanded the scoreboard be changed to show Braybrook had kicked four goals for the quarter, and disappeared into the rooms.

The goal umpires are the final arbiters of the score, and we were all glad that the umpires got it right.
Because the Suns timekeeper, the Brookers timekeeper, the scoreboard, and both coaching boxes all had Braybrook scoring three goals and were clearly in the wrong and delusional... including the players who could not recall anybody scoring the mystery goal.

I shall say nothing of the point signalled but not waved, the point waved but not signalled, and the clear goal ruled touched by the umpire standing about a metre behind the line.

Lets hope they were just having a bad day. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying themselves and the froffies flowed over the canteen counter in a most satisfactory manner.
Yeah my day weren't to good but a few froffs make everything better! I was on the beers next to the time keepers and didn't even know the score board got changed lol not that it mattered wyndam killed us all day.

i reckon matty "poker king" kozole would be a formidable force in a pie eating contest, as well as being one of the most nimble big fellas i've ever met (not a dig at cha a compliment)
the pig would also be a decent pie consumer, next sanctuary lakes function should be a pie eating contest with tab bookmakers set to cash in on this event

also on patty hynes he's a decent player, earns the hard ball and he must only weigh 55kg dripping wet which is a solid effort

on my lack of 10 goals? I moved to Tungamah for $5,000 a game. I will admit it is a tougher league but im doing my best to slot my 10. Kicked 9,9, 11 so far.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_i...189836287&client=1-6191-80853-339208-21805764
sorry for letting you down fellas :(

i reckon matty "poker king" kozole would be a formidable force in a pie eating contest, as well as being one of the most nimble big fellas i've ever met (not a dig at cha a compliment)
the pig would also be a decent pie consumer, next sanctuary lakes function should be a pie eating contest with tab bookmakers set to cash in on this event

also on patty hynes he's a decent player, earns the hard ball and he must only weigh 55kg dripping wet which is a solid effort

on my lack of 10 goals? I moved to Tungamah for $5,000 a game. I will admit it is a tougher league but im doing my best to slot my 10. Kicked 9,9, 11 so far.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_i...189836287&client=1-6191-80853-339208-21805764

I doubt that you're him but going on past history Picola & district are ranked so low as a competition that they don't even compete in the Country Victoria Worksafe interleague championships. What does this mean? There are 32 leagues that compete against each other. Both Picola & Districts leagues aren't even ranked as of last year but play against some NSW Riverina comps.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/2296920/afl-victoria-country-league-rankings/

Anyone that is not bandied legged or cross eyed could kick 10 each week in that comp

I doubt that you're him but going on past history Picola & district are ranked so low as a competition that they don't even compete in the Country Victoria Worksafe interleague championships. What does this mean? There are 32 leagues that compete against each other. Both Picola & Districts leagues aren't even ranked as of last year but play against some NSW Riverina comps.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/2296920/afl-victoria-country-league-rankings/

Anyone that is not bandied legged or cross eyed could kick 10 each week in that comp

I wrote a rebuttal but then I was like "is this guy serious or what" then I deleted everything and wrote this

Oh man...

Just saying. Facts are facts so yeah I am serious
RDFL is ranked 28th there.. Didn't the best player in division three go to that league as it was a better standard of competition ? That is 28th of 32 leagues and I can guarantee all the leagues there would be stronger than our third division

Just saying though. Facts are facts though. So yeah I am serious though.

RDFL is ranked 28th there.. Didn't the best player in division three go to that league as it was a better standard of competition ? That is 28th of 32 leagues and I can guarantee all the leagues there would be stronger than our third division

Just saying though. Facts are facts though. So yeah I am serious though.

that I can definitely agree on

I noticed he wasn't a big kid
Think lavo have got themselves a little winner hopefully he sticks around
Lavo need the all the help the can get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albanvale by 36 over Wyndham Suns
Braybrook by 50 over Tarneit
North Sunshine by 30 over Parkside
Sanctuary Lakes by 60 over Laverton

Also watch Jake Jeffrey for the Sanctuary Lakes reserves this weekend, quality player far too good to be playing division three let alone reserves. Expect him to have an immediate impact when he plays seniors

Last edited:
whyndham suns by a couple of goals braybrook by 10+goals nth sunshine hopefully comfortable over parkside sanctuary lakes easy over lavo 10+goals

Albanvale by 19 over Suns in a cracker of a match.
Braybrook by 8 in another cracker; would put Tarneit for the win if weren't missing a couple of starters ;)
Roadrunners by 12 in a third cracker of a match.
Sanctuary Lakes to win comfortably by 80 after Belly kicks another six from an average of 8.4 metres out from the goal-line.
Essendon to win by 38 with Watson to receive the Anzac Day Medal.

Albanvale by 36 over Wyndham Suns
Braybrook by 50 over Tarneit
North Sunshine by 30 over Parkside
Sanctuary Lakes by 60 over Laverton

Also watch Jake Jeffrey for the Sanctuary Lakes reserves this weekend, quality player far too good to be playing division three let alone reserves. Expect him to have an immediate impact when he plays seniors

Yeah, what's the dealio with Jakey playing Ressies? Was a gun footballer as a youngster for Hoppers, so would be playing unders if he's playing Div 3 Seniors, let alone reserves.

Albanvale by 19 over Suns in a cracker of a match.
Braybrook by 8 in another cracker; would put Tarneit for the win if weren't missing a couple of starters ;)
Roadrunners by 12 in a third cracker of a match.
Sanctuary Lakes to win comfortably by 80 after Belly kicks another six from an average of 8.4 metres out from the goal-line.
Essendon to win by 38 with Watson to receive the Anzac Day Medal.

Yeah, what's the dealio with Jakey playing Ressies? Was a gun footballer as a youngster for Hoppers, so would be playing unders if he's playing Div 3 Seniors, let alone reserves.
Jakes starting ressies because he can't train as he works afternoon shift, I reckon he'll be in the seniors after this weekend though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back