Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything else gets a big tick except for the tomato.
Fair enough. I really don't have many, if any, real 'no go' foods.

Except, that is, offal. No matter how many times I've tried to like fry, or liver, or kidney, or tripe, I just can't.

A dolphin article was just shared by one of my fb friends lol

View attachment 130813

FYI Duritz they also kill their young. What a bunch of campaigners.

Jesus... so let's get this straight: the males gangrape the females, who in turn murder their young.

Oh, sweet jesters of the ocean indeed...

Happy B'day missus Doss.
I apologise about the better half penis jibe I made yesterday.
That brekky you made her sounded delicious.
I'm sure the real treats will be awaiting her tonight though!.

Happy B'day missus Doss.
I apologise about the better half penis jibe I made yesterday.
That brekky you made her sounded delicious.
I'm sure the real treats will be awaiting her tonight though!.

She gets control of the TV remote?

Fair enough. I really don't have many, if any, real 'no go' foods.

Except, that is, offal. No matter how many times I've tried to like fry, or liver, or kidney, or tripe, I just can't.
Same.
Will pretty much try most things at least once.

A close mate of mine is a teacher and a few years back had an indian kid in his class called, "Baldeep".

Mick being the good bloke he is, left the room to piss his pants laughing!
Similar story. A mate of mine worked with someone called Gagandeep.

Got up early this morning to make the better half (yes yes, I said it Morganashlee) breakfast for her birthday.

Avocado, sautee spinach and tomato, salmon, poached egg and chipotle on toast with a black coffee.

Success. :thumbsu:
Avocado :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penguins are a good animal, I like them which is saying something.

Good colours too!
How cute would they be with little tattoo sleeves..like adorable waddling little fat Dane Swanns.

How cute would they be with little tattoo sleeves..like adorable waddling little fat Dane Swanns.
Holy s**t, that is a perfect mental image haha

Hahaha will not be able to get this out of my head

Whenever I see that someone is on a 'day off' I immediately click on their profile page to see if I can find out why and I NEVER CAN
Who is on a day off?

Whenever I see that someone is on a 'day off' I immediately click on their profile page to see if I can find out why and I NEVER CAN
I think it would be extremely educational, and possibly a little hilarious, if the mods could highlight the post that earned them their punishment.

Who is on a day off?
Just when I spot people from thread to thread, even if I've never seen them before.

I think it would be extremely educational, and possibly a little hilarious, if the mods could highlight the post that earned them their punishment.
Exactly! Now see what happens when you post pictures of doodles? Or go on the Carlton board?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back