Game Day AFL Round 8 - Geelong vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motlop is what my father refers to as a "head nodder."

Runs along behind a bloke and acts like he's chasing, but in reality is just going half arsed but throwing his head around to make it look like he's trying.

a head nodder.?.. yeah I say sheep dog but there you go. He is out of form , and running just looks like too much effort atm

So the best coaches never show any anger? You have some very picky observations.

Maybe he would've been let off the hook if he punched a hole in the wall while walking out the door.

On the TV it looked like Motlop blatantly ignored Stanley front and centre in favour of a 2% probability boundary line dribble...

Can anyone confirm
I posted that earlier. Exactly what i saw...

GO Catters

Not sure why but I felt really bad for arm field
Oh no, Scott is looking angry. Maybe you should coach the players better, Scotty. Not just act like a supporter.

Follow a different club mate. Your posts are cringeworthy. Don't like it. Don't watch. Simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It feels like a very poor game, but the times we get our corridor game working we look pretty good. Carlton have been some periods where they've been on top too. The Cats need to stop fiddling around with the ball, and go long. Our forwards are generally on top, so kick it to them. I think if we bust them open this quarter we can end up winning by a large margin, as the Carlscum will just give up.

Come on, Cats, bury them!

Your negativity intrigues me
BB can make some really good points.

Sadly they are buried behind spewed vitriolic crap and often lost...

Go Catters

Cats seem to have used the interchange a lot more today than the Blues. Not sure how that stacks up against our usual numbers but we are normally quite stingy and keep plenty in reserve for late in the game.

Typical that the biggest sooks on this board are the most prolific in this thread, typical armchair "supporter" who never go to the game?

Hoop's Halftime Highlight - homemade popcorn showing far more action in a saucepan than has been seen in a half a game of insipid football. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back