Toast Friday night heaven

Remove this Banner Ad

I had plans to go out tonight.
But in the end I didn't want to miss another Blues flogging whilst lurking the Carlton board.
I can go out tomorrow night.

Jen Hawkins and Megan Gale invited me to a coke and champers filled threesome. Said, "Thanks, but no thanks. I've gotta watch Mick Shithouse and his band of merry men get a hiding . . . again. Rain check Gals"

60890960.jpg

Got Auskick tomorrow with my two boys...Apparently Carlton players will be there :)

Please be there Daisy!

We will be wearing the full Collingwood gear obviously .....What a great start to the weekend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got Auskick tomorrow with my two boys...Apparently Carlton players will be there :)

Please be there Daisy!

We will be wearing the full Collingwood gear obviously .....What a great start to the weekend!

Let us know who turns up. Hope fully your boys get decent players such as Curnow and Simpson.

Let us know who turns up. Hope fully your boys get decent players such as Curnow and Simpson.

Will do jmac70....what a great bed time story that was Mick (you flog!)

Never mind Friday night heaven. Reading the Carlton board this morning is like manna from heaven and the two main targets for their hate... MM and Daisy. It doesn't get much better than that!

I
Never mind Friday night heaven. Reading the Carlton board this morning is like manna from heaven and the two main targets for their hate... MM and Daisy. It doesn't get much better than that!
It's funny because 90% of this board said his body was shot and hes simply not worth the money they paid based on the previous 2 years worth of form. But no, sour grapes they told us, sucked in they told us.

They were warned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back