Toast Friday night heaven

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Ladies, Gentleman, ballboys etc, one of the best threads on here for a while.

Great Sat morn giggle fest, after last nights giggle fest.:D

Now Batman, to the Blooze board!!!

Let us know who turns up. Hope fully your boys get decent players such as Curnow and Simpson.

Just got back from Auskick.

The four blubaggers that attended are as follows

Murphy, Cripps, Menzel, Thuohy

The look on their face when they arrived summed up their night last night.
I'm sure it was the last place they wanted to be this morning.

Had to make a point to the Auskick coach that having Mark Murphy take the tackling drill might not be the best thing for the kids development considering the whole team had a MASSIVE 35 tackles! :oops:

I did say to Cripps if he has had enough of that rabble then we "might" have a place for him at the Pies.
He is a big boy for his age

All in all great Auskick session for me and my boys.......and yes we did wear the full Pies Gear.

Hopefully the Pies get the win today and the weekend just keeps getting better :)

Had to make a point to the Auskick coach that having Mark Murphy take the tackling drill might not be the best thing for the kids development

Had a good laugh at this.

Would have been even better to have said it to Murph himself!

60890960.jpg
They are undefeated this year.....in NZL

Last edited:
(1) Over the last 15 years the word "Schadenfreude" has crossed over from German and become increasingly embedded in the English lexicon.

(2) Over the last 15 years Carlton have spiraled downhill to increasing degrees of bad.

Coincidence? o_O

My grandfather is a Cats supporter and is on his deathbed. :cry: Never barracked for a different team in a game more in my life. :cry: So happy Geelong absolutely belted them for him :cry:

The grace of a happy death is a great blessing. Be happy for your granda; and may he have his family about him in his last days.

My grandfather is a Cats supporter and is on his deathbed. :cry: Never barracked for a different team in a game more in my life. :cry: So happy Geelong absolutely belted them for him :cry:
Chin up mate, I've been there myself when my Grandpa's health took a downward spiral.

Remember the good times :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to start a thread called "adopt an Ex" on the Cark-ton board.

I want Cark-ton supporters to nominate which ex player they would like to adopt!
Betts, Kennedy, Gartlett, Wait, Robinson, Laidler

"sigh" I'm not enjoying the slump Cark-ton are going through!

Had to make a point to the Auskick coach that having Mark Murphy take the tackling drill might not be the best thing for the kids development considering the whole team had a MASSIVE 35 tackles! :oops:

I did say to Cripps if he has had enough of that rabble then we "might" have a place for him at the Pies.

All in all great Auskick session for me and my boys.......and yes we did wear the full Pies Gear.

Hopefully the Pies get the win today and the weekend just keeps getting better :)

Cripps looks a player. Shame he ended up at such a crap club.

Very sorry to hear that mate. All the best.

Not sure if it is correct Bigfooty Etiquette to reply to your own post......but my weekend so far is great!

Now all I need for the finale is a draw between the drug cheats and the bears and I really do believe in fairy tales

Remove this Banner Ad

Back