2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have a bad feeling that-

We Don't get Dixon

We finish 16th and miss out on Schache

And no Priority pick

Averaging 5 goals a game...how exactly will we win 2 of them?

Averaging 5 goals a game...how exactly will we win 2 of them?

If we have 30 goals in the next 6 weeks, kick 2 against the Hawks, 9 in each of those 'wins' and then have 10 between this week, the Dogs and the Crows in Adelaide.

Sadly, it's not too far plausible.

To make this year even worse, a fair few Victorian clubs are snooping around McStay, comparing him to Gunston, earmarked to be even better than him. Carlton, Hawthorn and Richmond are the ones that have shown the most interest.

Thankfully, McStay loves it here in Brisbane, isn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon and wants to stay for the long haul.

To make this year even worse, a fair few Victorian clubs are snooping around McStay, comparing him to Gunston, earmarked to be even better than him. Carlton, Hawthorn and Richmond are the ones that have shown the most interest.

Thankfully, McStay loves it here in Brisbane, isn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon and wants to stay for the long haul.
Do you have a link? Good if true (about him staying the course!!)

Good if true, where did he say this?

Bloody Carlt0n, havent we given them enough players.

Yeah, I've heard McStay's had some interest in him from a few of the bigger clubs. Heard his reply to his manager was 'tell them I'll be in contact if I want an assistant coaching gig in 15 years'. Funny kid.

Do you have a link? Good if true (about him staying the course!!)

Unfortunately not, sorry, have been hearing a few sources say this.

Good if true, where did he say this?

Bloody Carlt0n, havent we given them enough players.

I agree, we just need a few years where we're holding on to our players. Next season, there are going to be heaps of rumours as we have a fair bit of talent coming off contract end of next.

Yeah, I've heard McStay's had some interest in him from a few of the bigger clubs. Heard his reply to his manager was 'tell them I'll be in contact if I want an assistant coaching gig in 15 years'. Funny kid.

Haha, that's brilliant! :thumbsu:

Unfortunately not, sorry, have been hearing a few sources say this.

I agree, we just need a few years where we're holding on to our players. Next season, there are going to be heaps of rumours as we have a fair bit of talent coming off contract end of next.

Haha, that's brilliant! :thumbsu:

Yeah next year is massive for us and our future. Must hold all of Lewy Taylor, Gardner, Andrews, Dawson, Mayes, Redden, Rich, McGrath as a minimum moving forwards

As I have said I spoke to his grandma only two weeks ago and she told me that he said he wants to be a one club player and loved in Brisbane. Now I am not saying for a minute that this won't change but how can you not trust his granny who drinks beer from a stubbie!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I have said I spoke to his grandma only two weeks ago and she told me that he said he wants to be a one club player and loved in Brisbane. Now I am not saying for a minute that this won't change but how can you not trust his granny who drinks beer from a stubbie!
I'm a bit behind the times here clearly but who are you talking about?

So this is my dream scenario
INS for 2016
Dixon
maybe suckling
pick 1 Jacob Weitering or Josh Schache
priority pick (high first round) would love Ainsworth
Return for Aish: trade pick ( Late first round) or player (I hope aish stays)

I know it's rumours and all but apparently Stef Martin wants out and back to Vic.

IF this is true, a club like Essendon would be interested, wonder what they could offer since Stef is still in contract

So this is my dream scenario
INS for 2016
Dixon
maybe suckling
pick 1 Jacob Weitering or Josh Schache
priority pick (high first round) would love Ainsworth
Return for Aish: trade pick ( Late first round) or player (I hope aish stays)

Not eligible this year.

I know it's rumours and all but apparently Stef Martin wants out and back to Vic.

IF this is true, a club like Essendon would be interested, wonder what they could offer since Stef is still in contract

Jeez we would need to sign Leuey up quickly if that is true.

As you say, clearly only a rumour at this stage, but each week Leuey spends the most time in the ruck and Martin spends more time forwards the more credit I will give the rumour.

I doubt he heads back to a team that won't be playing finals and pushing for a Premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back