WRFL Division 2 - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roosters can't pay the players. Asked them to wait until presentation night. Diker coaching next year.McFerran took the job but quit two days later when he found out West weren't spending as much next year. Very interesting

And who is your coach Goose?
Club will finish top 2 mark my words Scott tonight conducted one on one interviews with the senior players spoke more in ten minutes than growy spoke with me in 2 years LAKERS ON THE MOVE
Growy probably didn't speak to you because you're a drunken pest, if this bloke is as smart as they say he is he will work that out soon enough

New Caro coach going to upset some clubs trying to poach the kids back from where they have gone and established themselves in Div 1
Don't know where the money is coming from but offering massive offers

Most clubs pay players final instalments at presentation nite
West paying in Monopoly money this year.
So where do the mercenaries go now after running another club into the ground. Silly west for offering the money but these blokes should be ashamed of themselves for taking the money and not winning the GF.
Maybe west treating it like a work contract they employed these blokes to complete a job and they couldn't get it done

New Caro coach going to upset some clubs trying to poach the kids back from where they have gone and established themselves in Div 1
Don't know where the money is coming from but offering massive offers
Divi 1 kids give me a spell only 1 voila and his on Collingwood list

Divi 1 kids give me a spell only 1 voila and his on Collingwood list
McLean and Aidonis at spotty, A graders just ask them or watch the strut.
Both been offered $350 per game to return
Ewer team of year member from deer park $500
This comes from one of the players family members so Caro throwing the coin out there.
But shouldn't have let them leave in the first place

McLean and Aidonis at spotty, A graders just ask them or watch the strut.
Both been offered $350 per game to return
Ewer team of year member from deer park $500
This comes from one of the players family members so Caro throwing the coin out there.
But shouldn't have let them leave in the first place
If they want to leave as a junior it's to hard to keep them. Yes you can try sweet talking them into staying but if you ain't a div 1 club it's to hard.

How does it affect the points now if they do come home after 2-3 years at a Div 1 club and a handful of senior games?
You should be all across this evo,my understanding 1 point because played 40 games with club as juniors ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is this for the Caroline Sorings area. The guy has really pumped up the club and put them on the map "so to speak". Good on Brian for giving something back..
From all reports only playing 6 home games going to do a fev play at different clubs to clearances close .
What would the going price per game clubs willing to pay a 3 time premiership player if fev gets $10000

West Footscray 3 coaches in a month and still don't have one
Orchard sacked
McFerran resigned after 2 days
Diker resigned after 1 week
Club has been bought to its knees by a bunch of mercenarie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back