Trade Week: The Rumour Mill Continues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would Freo have enough to trade in both Goddard and Mitch Clark.

They would need to offload some serious quality to get both these trades over the line.

don't expect it happen, but it'd be nice. I don't think we'll pay a lot more than the compo pick for Mitch, maybe a fringe player, The Goddard deal would be harder to get done, maybe trade Griff for a 2nd rounder and on-trade that pick? probably still a little short on that trade,I was kind of hoping he wanted to follow Lyon :p

Don't honestly expect us to get Goddard, but expect to get Clark slightly under his street value as he wants to come back to Perth.

Pies are into everyone and everything.

Sounds like a lot of managers using the old 'mention the pies' and the press will pick it up move.

We have little to no cap space if you believe the reports so leave it at that.

"Collingwood to trade Beams, Macaffer + first round pick" for jaeger"
Nah, that's paying overs, no way would the pies do that.

2 premiership players and pick 25 for one 17 year old, nope, not going to happen.

Doubt anybody will give up a pick for him and he is contracted so can't go in the PSD. He looked alot better down back late in the season

Maybe a straight player swap.

Bower for Anthony maybe some pick exchanges also.

I never wanted him in first place, fact Subiaco didnt even want him in their Grand Final suggests he is an A Grade stiff.

Nah, that's paying overs, no way would the pies do that.

2 premiership players and pick 25 for one 17 year old, nope, not going to happen.
It's massive unders - Jaeger is an absolute jet, and if we could manage to snare him without giving up any essential players, we should laugh all the way to the bank.

Get him at all costs - It's rare that a youngster of his talent its available on a trade scenario for a team at the top end of the ladder to have a shot at.

Maybe a straight player swap.

I never wanted him in first place, fact Subiaco didnt even want him in their Grand Final suggests he is an A Grade stiff.

Young his manager was on the radio. Suggested that Fremantle have to jig their salary cap as Clark is wanted $400 K plus.

Anthony is on at least $350 K as he was offered $300 K at Collingwood. They might dump him to a Victorian club like WC did with McKinley last season with a late pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same could not be said this time last year. Your club was very interested

Difference is that a year further on most are now aware of his issues. Some are physical ie lack of a tank but his major issue is he is a space cadet.

Some male I have heard around the traps is that GWS are keen on Ed Lower, Adelaide will settle for pick 24 from Hawthorn for Gunston and Sydney have set their sights on an American as an international rookie.

We letting this through to the keeper? Right, Carry on then.

He's not clearly anything of the sort. He's had one GOOD season and you think 2 first round draft picks is fair?

Dreaming
They're not stock stardard first round picks. It would be pick 16 in this year's weakened draft and pick 30 if you activate your Palmer compensation pick for the 2012 draft.

What the odds that you'll find players who will give your structure as much as Clark?

You wanted more than 24 in a better draft for Warnock, yet you don't want to pay for Clark who is a better footballer who made the AA squad two years ago.
No thanks.

Jack Anthony would have to be a good chance to move back to Vic wouldnt he?
I could very easily see us offloading him for a low 4th or 5th round pick

Anthony looked much better as a defender than as a forward this year. Maybe Richmond or Hawthorn. They'd have to offer very, very little.

Or maybe the VFL. I don't think anyone rates him.

Your wish is my command.

Remember everyone, cards will be dealt out for anyone trolling this board.

Ahh but what if we board this troll?

So the Lions have officially stated they want Tippett!!!

Is it true he has a really cheap clause in his contract for next season?

Dees lining up a offer for O'Meara what could they offer?

See it in your heart not to card me C25 for the first comment. 75% of this post is genuine trade discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back