NFL 2010 NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2010 NFL Draft - Selection & Discussion Thread

Jacksonville just took their third defensive end of the draft. :-/

If DeGeare goes around #213, especially under #200, WADW "should" win.
Unless someone drafts a long snapper

anyone interest in who Roger Goodell supported growing up?

Baltimore Colts

Hmmm….I think Jacksonville kinda boned us on these deals…..

In total with the trades with Oakland, Jacksonville sent a 4th round pick and defensive end Quentin Groves for two 5th round picks and linebacker Kirk Morrison.

Also...

An All-SEC CB is hardly a project, McFadden will see the field this year and give Stanford Routt a fight for the 3rd CB spot, McFadden seem’s well suited to cover the slot, which is where Routt struggles.

We needed CB, we only have 3 of them, but we should've gotten Cam Thomas NT. Who went to the Chargers, and im pissed we havent gotten Lefevour, he'll be a good'un.

Iggles trade pick 146 to the Chargers, in return for pick 159 and the Chargers 2011 5th rounder.

Chargers use 146 on DT Cam Thomas.

Iggles will make more trades, not enough open spots on the roster to use all of our picks this year (unless we boot Vick?? Please yes, get the dog-killer out of town...)

Pats take a punter.

Davis Hall is a good pick, still want some Pittsburgh love with Dickerson or even SJax backup with Dwyer. Thought Briscoe would be gone by now as well

very good punter mind you.

(A michigan boy)
Juddy, you shocked that Warren is still available?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Campbell to the Raidahz is imminent by the looks of things.

if true, straight out fight in training camp between Campbell and Bruce Almighty? or does Campbell get traded expecting to start?

Jason Campbell traded to Raiders is happening now. Possibly.

Jaime Dukes from ESPN is really sold on Jason. So if JC goes to Raider Nation could JR be benched?

Jason Campbell officially traded to the Raiders.

Ravens take WR David Reed out of Utah and DT Art Jones from Syracuse with picks 156/157.

and now I can go to bed! :D

Ravens finishing the draft off nicely - who am I kidding, all receiving or Dline players, no Defensive backs. Really hilarious XD

I feel sorry for this pick
Saints (From Cowboys through Patriots, Broncos, Raiders, and Jaguars) - Six teams trading the one pick XD

I like Jason Campbell. He'd immediately start and they could send JaKnucklehead to the trash. Im hoping Raiders are packaging a Haynesworth+Campbell deal, but i also want LeFevour.

Campbell-LeFevour would be a rock-solid QB pair for years to come.

Sometimes it's easier to cut you losses and the Raiders should pay him his 2010 contract amount of 3 million and tell him "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out".

ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting the Raiders acquired Jason Campbell for a fourth-round draft pick in 2012.

If the Raiders have had a better draft weekend since they returned to Oakland in 1995, I can’t remember it.

Awesome. Thats ****ing insane. Could be a conditional 4th, rosie?

haha Jones and I have the same birthday, only I'm a year younger.

right sleep. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back