NFL 2010 NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2010 NFL Draft - Selection & Discussion Thread

Our favorite NFL player just got drafted, Chris DeGeare at #161

Current standings, with only Gresham to go (and a chance for a come from behind win by larkis i imagine)...

WADW 239
LARKIS 257
SVEN 263
METIN 263
GG 267
ZARKO 270
DB10 276
REDRAGGER 277
WOODSON 283
MANUREID 285
GOEDY 288
SHERRINORBURLEY 297
RIGGY 301
SUPERFREAK 309
FUEY 310
MARKLAR 315
LARRYBROWN 316
CHISM 323
SBLACK 333
SMITHS 358
OSCARMAN 375

I love this part of the draft:).......and there is our punter I was waiting for!.. Team needs pretty much covered now, thumbs up for me although the second TE was surprising, but unlike a certain poster I don't laugh at BB decisions.

I think only Larkis can win, or Metin can lose by 1 pt im not sure, havent really analyzed that yet.
Huh? Anyway, a whole round to see if anyone needs a long snapper :D
Looked at past trends, usually one gets taken around the fifth or sixth

Skins trade Pick 163 to the Dolphins for a 6th round pick and a 7th round pick. Miami picks S Reshad Jones.

Turns out that the 6th Round pick the Dolphins traded to the Skins was pick 174, which I think Washington had started with in the first place, but traded to Miami??

Rather odd...

What's with all the quality TE's being ignored? Teams leaning towards having more blockers due to the creative blitzes teams are coming up with? Briscoe, Dickerson, McCoy, Mitchell, Dwyer, Warren, Capers, Pike, Lang and LeFevour are all still available. Other than Rolle, Blount, Snead, Holiday and Young - I don't really know the rest XD

Mitchell finally went to the Browns
Also Rusty Smith - what an awesome name for a QB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From ESPN
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft10/news/story?id=5132638

The Oakland Raiders, after making a deal that shipped out their leading tackler for the past four years, added a possible starting quarterback Saturday in a deal with the Washington Redskins for Jason Campbell.

In acquiring Campbell, the Raiders added a year to his existing contract, the quarterback told ESPN.com’s Matt Mosley. He will make $4.5 million in 2011.

“I look at this as getting to start over,” Campbell told Mosley. “I talked to Mr. Davis, and he wanted me for two years. He wants me to help their team to a new level.”

Campbell had already signed the Redskins’ tender offer worth $3.1 million for 2010.

When asked if he was promised the starting position, Campbell said he “got that feeling.”

“I’m going to work hard to make sure that happens,” Campbell said.

Bears got their new starting QB in Round 6, Steal.
I guess that's where he should go because he's a Bears fan....LeFevour.
Poor GG missed out on his dream QB - besides, we all know the good QBs are drafted in round six. Brady, Null and now LeFevour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back