NFL 2010 NFL Pre-Draft: Rumors/News

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2010 NFL Pre-Draft: Gossip, Theories, News, Opinions

Hey Zarko,

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Giants-plotting-a-trade-up-for-Spiller.html

Looks like Giants may opt take Spiller .. problem is Seattle may try to take him with their second first round pick which is at #14 ...

If Spiller falls to 8, do you think its plausible if Giants make a trade with the Raiders, say .. Raiders 8th and a conditional pick for 15 and Osi :p
We aren't going to move to 8th for Spiller IMO. Might take him if he drops to 15th, but I doubt much else. I personally don't think he's worth taking anyway (For us). Reese normally makes the right choice, so will be itneresting to see how it turns out.

I had high hopes for McFadden back in the day, that is true, but I've always evaluated RBs purely on shiftability in traffic.
Something about his lack of power and the likelihood that he goes down on first hit, can't run through tackles etc etc.

Were fun arguments.

oh my... you've reading too much into ESPN propaganda now.. :thumbsdown:

Thanx for posting the link SorB.. check out what is factual to what 'media outlets want you to read'
Really? Thought i was passing on a message from a sauce? I dont give a frack either way. More interested in Bruce Campbell but not much support there from other Raider fans.

Your link seems to be a little bias. This is a gossip thread afterall.

Backflip for the early days of the FAD ey GG? :D

Fair pick up. I remember someone strongly arguing that he was actually the best back of that year on performance that year, despite clearly better performances out of Forte and Johnson.

Im still waiting to hear from everyone which player drafted by their team will really make their draft a happy thing for them.
Giants - Suh

Settle for McClain?
Well, he asked what would make me happy :p

As I said, would be more excited by a Weatherspoon pick than McClain.

Im still waiting to hear from everyone which player drafted by their team will really make their draft a happy thing for them.
Bruce Campbell. Wouldn't be dissapointed with Tebow either, could be image changing for both parties. (Hopefully not Jack Watts image changing)

take it for what it's worth, but apparently Steelers offered up BB straight up for Raiders 8th pick, Raiders wanted the 18th as well, but Steelers did not want to bundle that in, so Raiders have said no .. they are still talking about FMV ... will be an interesting next 10 hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If BB gets traded to Raiders for their 1st, Steelers will probably wanna see if Clausen is on the board at the time. If it's to happen it would be then. Still, I think the Raiders should low-ball the Steelers, get some revenge back for R.Moss for a 4th rounder.

That's what I am thinking to, Raiders will probably also want to see what is available as well before they decide to trade, if it were to happen.

Then we can go for a guy like Iupati or Campbell at #18 (less of a reach), or even go for someone like Best if we trade McFadden, Steelers have no leverage, they showed their hand (pretty much forced to), the team they are trading with will have the drivers seat .. again, if this trade were to happen.

Wont happen anyway....apparently

Adam_Schefter Interesting part is Raiders and Bills would have seemed no brainers. And they’re not interested.
about 3 hours ago via web
Reply Retweet

Adam_Schefter Let’s rule out some more potential landing spots for Ben Roethlisberger: No Raiders, no Jaguars.

If BB gets traded to Raiders for their 1st, Steelers will probably wanna see if Clausen is on the board at the time. If it's to happen it would be then. Still, I think the Raiders should low-ball the Steelers, get some revenge back for R.Moss for a 4th rounder.

You Raider fans are so much the fantasyland dreamers. Getting low-balled by the Pats is where the revenge is at. As if the Rooney's are going to start pressing 'panic buttons' because the media are feasting on some emotional distraught reactions from Steeler Nation.. that's ridiculous.

Speaking of fantasyland...

Here's an pic taken from that night in Milledgeville, Ga.

roethlisberger-at-club-m.jpg

Take your pick fellas... Not everyone hates Big Ben.. :p

How about this...

Rams give up their #33 + whatever else, for Roethlisberger and draft Suh #1.

I may only wish for that - I would take Suh and get Bulger back as QB as well.

About the NFL draft game - someone like Chris DeGeare could decide who wins. Honestly GG, next year can you do names that aren't so volatile and pick players likely to go in the first three rounds :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back