19. QPR
20. West Brom

FA Cup: Man United
League Cup: Cant predict I'll say Stoke
Champions League: Barcelona
Europa League: AC Milan
1st Manager Sacked/Resigns: Paul Lambert
Top Scorer: Sturridge
Best Transfer: Vidal (predicting United or Liverpool to pick him up but will dominate IMO) if he doesn't sign then I'll say Felipe Luis
Biggest Flop: - Diego Costa
Promoted from Championship: No Idea
La Liga Champions: Real Madrid
Serie A Champions: Juventus
Bundesliga Champions: Bayern

This season I see it as a 4 team race for the title. 5 team race for automatic qualification and a 7 team race for CL.

Arsenal-Manchester City-Chelsea will be in the 1-4 range.
Manchester United I think is in the 1-6 range.
Liverpool in the 3-7 range.
Everton-Tottenham in the 4-8 range.
So you think Manchester United could win the title. But could also finish 6th. That's just stupid.

Big season for United. Missing out on top 4 was a shock last season for them. This year they will want to rectify that. But with City and Chelsea locks to finish top 4. Arsenal bringing in some real quality signings and they havent missed the top 4 in something crazy like 18 years. Then with our resurgence.

Two straight years without CL would be a disaster for United. Not that it cant be dealt with. We spent 4 years out of the CL but now we're back. Going to be a real interesting race for top 4 spots. I dont think we can win the title but I think we can finish 3rd or 4th pretty comfortably.

So you think Manchester United could win the title. But could also finish 6th. That's just stupid.
I kind of see where he was going with this, nobody really knows how much of a moyesiah VG will be. If he is as good as he says he is and they sign a good CB then they could have a shot at the title again.

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Man U
6. Spurs
7. Everton
8. Swansea
9. West Brom
10. Newcastle United
11. Hull
12. Palace
13. Stoke
14. West Ham
15. Sunderland
16. Southampton
17. Leicester
18. Villa
19. QPR
20. Burnley

FA Cup: Arsenal
League Cup: Spurs
Champions League: Barca
Europa League: Sevilla
First Sacking: Alain Pardeaux
Top Scorer: Aguero (if he isn't crocked all the time)
Best Transfer: Loic Remy
Biggest Flop: Herrera
Promoted from Championship: Fulham, Wigan, Boro
La Liga: Barca
Serie A: Roma
Ligue 1: PSG
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich

No its not - its called a probability distribution.

Probably outside the reach of most pool fans IQ.

Manchester United have no chance of winning the league. Even if LVG is really good, the fear factor has well and truly disappeared. In just 12 short months. Thanks Moysey!

Lol who gives a * about the fear factor, on any given day in the EPL the worse team can beat the best which we've seen as recently as last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol who gives a **** about the fear factor, on any given day in the EPL the worse team can beat the best which we've seen as recently as last season.
The fear factor was massive. Teams from about 6th down were beat before the game even kicked off in years gone by. Now teams roll into OT thinking they can win. It's a massive difference. SAF is sorely missed but we all knew he of course would be.

The fear factor was massive. Teams from about 6th down were beat before the game even kicked off in years gone by. Now teams roll into OT thinking they can win. It's a massive difference. SAF is sorely missed but we all knew he of course would be.
So we are now on even ground with everyone else.

No one fears any teams.

So we are now on even ground with everyone else.

No one fears any teams.
Exactly and look what happened when you were on an even keel with everyone last season. You got found out. Sure you upgraded your manager but the squad is still average. You will sign more players of course and will need to otherwise another season out of the top 4 I think is definitely on the cards.

Exactly and look what happened when you were on an even keel with everyone last season. You got found out. Sure you upgraded your manager but the squad is still average. You will sign more players of course and will need to otherwise another season out of the top 4 I think is definitely on the cards.
Our squad is hardly 'average' 1 or 2 good signings and we could challenge again. Plus having Moyes does not put us on an even keel, this season will show how bad he really was.

If United signs Di Maria and or Vidal I would be very afraid

That's why Juve needs to pull the finger out and make Vidal stay, then Di Maria needs to **** off to PSG
Vidal won't happen. I think we are waiting for Strootman.

Woodward has just claimed money isn't an issue and we can buy. Did also leave the training base to get back to England. Maybe to finalise a deal.

We really need a CB as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back