2014-15 EPL Season Predictions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United have no chance of winning the league. Even if LVG is really good, the fear factor has well and truly disappeared. In just 12 short months. Thanks Moysey!

Ignoring your standard moronic hyperbole, betting markets suggest they have around a 15% chance of winning the league.

1. Chelsea
  2. Arsenal
  3. Man City
  4. Man Utd
  5. Liverpool
  6. Tottenham
  7. Everton
  8. Newcastle
  9. Stoke
  10. QPR
  11. West Ham
  12. Sunderland
  13. West Brom
  14. Crystal Palace
  15. Aston Villa
  16. Southampton
  17. Swansea
  18. Burnley
  19. Hull
  20. Leicester

Our squad is hardly 'average' 1 or 2 good signings and we could challenge again. Plus having Moyes does not put us on an even keel, this season will show how bad he really was.
It is fairly average bro. Only your forward players and GK are top class. Mata, Rooney, RVP and De Gea. Midfield and defense needs major work. 1 or 2 good signings wont get you anywhere near the league title.

You would need 2 good signings and 2 outstanding ones just to edge into the converation. I mean you need a big time player like Vidal in the middle. Hummels in central defence would help. Wide options are terrible. I mean you have blokes like Anderson, Evans, Nani, Young, Valencia, Fletcher, Cleverly, Smalling, Jones ...

Im not hating on United im just calling it how I see it. SAF did everything to cement his legacy. He bought a striker who had maybe one or two good years left in him to make sure he got one last title. He dragged Rio and Vidic, Giggs, Scholes, Neville etc to the very end of their careers. Then upped and retired without anybody fresh and young coming into the side.

I do hate Man U yes, and I do hope you go terribly but im just being honest. United are short of real quality, certainly well short of competing with Chelsea or City for the title. I mean look at the three squads.

MANCHESTER UNITED
------------De Gea-----------
Rafael--Jones--Evans--Shaw
------Herrera--Carrick-------
Mata-----Rooney----Welbeck
-----------Van Persie---------

Lindegaard Smalling Fellaini Cleverley Young Valencia Kagawa

Im not an expert on United but that's not great. You have Welbeck playing wide when he is actually just a striker, but he is one of those strikers who doesnt actually score. Rooney isnt really a No.10. Carrick is injured and coming off a real poor year. Defense is pretty bad. Evans and Jones as a central partnership??

Then I couldnt really find another defender to put on the bench after the average Smalling. No strikers on the bench either. Oh wait I just remembered the average Hernandez. Average midfielders in Fell and Clevs. Maybe LVG can finally put the talented Kagawa to use. Maybe not.

Then outside of those players you have Hernandez, Anderson??, Januzaj, Zaha??, Fletcher, Nani. It's not great.

CHELSEA
------------Cech-------------
Azpi----Terry--Cahill-----Luis
--------Matic----Fabregas---
Hazard-----Oscar-----Willian
-------------Costa----------

Courtois Ivanovic Zouma Ramires Schurrle Salah Torres

Then players outside of that like Bertrand, Schwarzer, Obi Mikel, Lukaku, Moses.

Chelsea have world class in just about every position on the field and bench is so much stronger than Uniteds but it really is the first XI that far outweighs United's.

MANCHESTER CITY
------------Hart-------------
Zaba----Demi--VK--Kolarov
-----Y.Toure--Fernandinho--
Navas-------Silva------Nasri
------------Aguero----------

Willy Nasty Sagna Milner Fernando Dzeko Negredo

Then players like Clichy, Rodwell, Garcia, Jovetic, Richards, Rekik....

Again the first XI here is worldy all over the pitch.

I just think years of success at United have most fans brainwashed that now that Moyes is gone, normal service will be resumed. I just dont think that will be the case at all. City and Chelsea are super strong with way better squads than United's.

Obviously LVG is a much better manager than Moyes and of course I do think United will buy more players and will push for a top 4 spot and get back into the CL. The title is no chance though. You finished 22 points behind City last season and 18 behind Chelsea. That will take a while to turn around.

Well sure, every team has a chance. Right now it's mathematically possible for all 20 teams to win the league but we know that's not really the case.

Errr but every second post you make says we have no chance.

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Man U
6. Spurs
7. Everton
8. Swansea
9. West Brom
10. Newcastle United
11. Hull
12. Palace
13. Stoke
14. West Ham
15. Sunderland
16. Southampton
17. Leicester
18. Villa
19. QPR
20. Burnley

FA Cup: Arsenal
League Cup: Spurs
Champions League: Barca
Europa League: Sevilla
First Sacking: Alain Pardeaux
Top Scorer: Aguero (if he isn't crocked all the time)
Best Transfer: Loic Remy
Biggest Flop: Herrera
Promoted from Championship: Fulham, Wigan, Boro
La Liga: Barca
Serie A: Roma
Ligue 1: PSG
Bundesliga: Bayern Munich

:eek:

Arsenal have the squad but Wenger can't win the league anymore. He's been finished ever since the EPL became more than a 2 horse race and they won it every other season when United dropped off.

Man United decimated LA Galaxy 7-0.
So I believe van Gaal is as good as touted, so I believe he'll carry Man Utd back to where they've been the last 2 decades, putting them in a fight with City, Chelsea and Aresnal for the title this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I believe van Gaal is as good as touted, so I believe he'll carry Man Utd back to where they've been the last 2 decades, putting them in a fight with City, Chelsea and Aresnal for the title this season.

You're being sarcastic right.

We beat Harrogate 5-0, lock us in for Top 7.

United are a world class CB and a world class CM off being right in the mix, lack of Midweek Football I have them 4th

You can't get too carried away with pre-season results.

You're being sarcastic right.

We beat Harrogate 5-0, lock us in for Top 7.
:drunk:
Harrogate?
LA Galaxy actually have players with international experience.....

Will have to wait until all the top teams have finished their transfer buisness before i have my final say.

My top 4 as things are currently though is:

1. Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back