2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't realise Wigan were so deeply in trouble. Two relegations in three years is sad.

Hopefully Watford don't come back up, and especially hopeful that Wolves don't (though if they do, it will be encouraging for WA).

The rest of them have been down for fairly long and it will be good to see three up.

Great win by Watford, weathered the storm early in the second half then a great goal by ighalo steadied things. Top of the league for a couple of hours, can't see Bournemouth or Norwich dropping points tonight (hope I'm wrong though)

Wigan gave us a hell of a game,incredible to see where they are on the table.
Pitch is in very average condition though.
Martin scores off the bench,hopefully hes fit to start against Brentford Saturday,ultimate 6 pointer

seth

Wigan gave us a hell of a game,incredible to see where they are on the table.
Pitch is in very average condition though.
Martin scores off the bench,hopefully hes fit to start against Brentford Saturday,ultimate 6 pointer

seth

How's Ince been looking lately?

How's Ince been looking lately?

We all know he's too good for this level,he certainly does try to make things happen.
Has been just ok but we've been horrible,probably felt the pressure over the last month
Will be better if Martin & Bent can hold up for the last six matches.

seth

We all know he's too good for this level,he certainly does try to make things happen.
Has been just ok but we've been horrible,probably felt the pressure over the last month
Will be better if Martin & Bent can hold up for the last six matches.

seth

Life as a Derby fan..... We would have rolled this league if it wasnt for all our injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah would love to see both Bournemouth and Brentford come up, what a story that would be! Sick of Norwich, Derby etc. Wouldn't mind seeing Middlesbrough back, even though we never win at their ground!

Blackpool are the first team in the top four divisions in English football to be relegated this season, also the only team not to have won an away league match.

Blackpool are a great little increase to go multi's. Back them to lose away and you'll make a bit extra!

I'd like Derby to go up with Bournemouth & Brentford. I like all 3 clubs style and Will Hughes & McLaren deserve to go up

Great win by Watford, weathered the storm early in the second half then a great goal by ighalo steadied things. Top of the league for a couple of hours, can't see Bournemouth or Norwich dropping points tonight (hope I'm wrong though)

Troy Deeney 3rd season of scoring 20 goals a season... What a champion.
Top of the Championship is as tight as a Scotman's wallet
Cant pick who will go up

Wow just a few goals scored in league 1 overnight :eek:

I'd say...

Chesterfield 6-0 Colchester

Coventry 1-1 Oldham

Fleetwood 0-3 MK Dons

Leyton Orient 0-1 Doncaster

Notts County 1-1 Barnsley

Peterborough 1-1 Crewe

Preston 2-2 Gillingham

Rochdale 2-4 Swindon

Scampaignerhorpe 1-1 Port Vale

Walsall 5-0 Crawley

Yeovil 1-0 Sheff Utd

League 1 gone wild.

They certainly did it in style!

Let's just hope they don't get a hangover like we did. Both off and on the pitch against Brighton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back