2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think it was, he was recalled in Jan from Germany and then sent straight out to Boro.

Cant find anything to suggest he's been recalled.

That's my only guess, and would be linked to the fact they already have a Chelsea loanee, but again just a guess.

Troy Deeney 3rd season of scoring 20 goals a season... What a champion.
Top of the Championship is as tight as a Scotman's wallet
Cant pick who will go up

Gets even tighter this league

Norwich v Boro coming up soon, a draw would be fantastic for us and let us maybe slip into second.

If either side wins I reckon they will finish second.
Bournemouth to go up as champions

Dont think it was, he was recalled in Jan from Germany and then sent straight out to Boro.

Cant find anything to suggest he's been recalled.

Not an emergency loan, the terms of the loan were for him to return on April 19. Why this is the case has me stumped. Fredericks who is on loan from Spurs I daresay will be our RB till the season ends.

Great win this morning, defended superbly :) Come on Wednesday and Birmingham

Norwich could have played for 5 hours & not scored.
Some serious timewasting going on in this match,7 mins added time was light with the amount of Boro players staying down after tackles

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well obviously if there is 8 minutes added time and ive read everywhere that your players were using play dead tactics after a tackle that is enough for me to label you as cheats

I'm surprised the articles that you've read everywhere failed to mention Hoolahans blatant cheating. Never looked like scoring through general play so he thought he'd try something else

They might manage to avoid it, it's a relatively mild indiscretion.

Millwall and Wigan will certainly appeal that. Blackpool got a slap on the wrist but Wimbledon got docked. All up to the FA I suppose and they aren't one to do us favours.

Whats the story here?

Rovrum fielded an illegible player against Brighton and won 1-0. He played pretty well by all accounts. Basically Millwall and Wigan are pretty pissed off and every point counts at this stage on the bottom end of the table. The next couple of weeks could be very interesting if they have 3 points removed.

I'm surprised the articles that you've read everywhere failed to mention Hoolahans blatant cheating. Never looked like scoring through general play so he thought he'd try something else
Having watched the replay...Middlesbrough were cheating from start to finish. Their players constantly feigning injury to waste time and stop our attacks, even their goalkeeper did it after catching a headed back pass where nothing could have hurt him. The referee let them get away with it every single time and even let them get away with multiple handballs at least 2 were in the penalty area. Then when we had 7 minutes of stoppage time fat campaigner Tomlin wasted at least 1 minute of that pretending he didn't know he had been subbed then dawdling off the pitch and even Tettey had to physically push him some of the way. Absolutely digsuting club and I bet their greasy s**t Spanish coach will praise them for playing well when in reality they had a good opening 8 minutes then were absolute s**t. I hope they don't go up and if they do I hope they finish bottom next season.

Having watched the replay...Middlesbrough were cheating from start to finish. Their players constantly feigning injury to waste time and stop our attacks, even their goalkeeper did it after catching a headed back pass where nothing could have hurt him. The referee let them get away with it every single time and even let them get away with multiple handballs at least 2 were in the penalty area. Then when we had 7 minutes of stoppage time fat campaigner Tomlin wasted at least 1 minute of that pretending he didn't know he had been subbed then dawdling off the pitch and even Tettey had to physically push him some of the way. Absolutely digsuting club and I bet their greasy s**t Spanish coach will praise them for playing well when in reality they had a good opening 8 minutes then were absolute s**t. I hope they don't go up and if they do I hope they finish bottom next season.

Your team lost, ranting about the result isn't going to change anything. Move on and concentrate on your next game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back