List Mgmt. 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, we'd play it at full back and watch it wreck gumbleton

Gumbleton never played a game - no return from a tiny investment - wowee. The point has been made that this is infinitely better than playing people like Wood or Warnock (guffaw guffaw) who contribute less than non starters due to their ineptitude.

I like the looks of using our 1st round draft pick on Jack Steele.

'Jack is well known for his hardness and tensile strength. Really has the potential to shine if he can add a little more polish to his game.

If he grows he could be key position and if he grows a lot a ruckman'

'Jack is well known for his hardness and tensile strength. Really has the potential to shine if he can add a little more polish to his game.

Forget it. GWS zone selection I'm pretty sure.

Forget it. GWS zone selection I'm pretty sure.

If you guys think that a zone selection ruling will stop him coming to us ......you don't know jack.

Draft write ups are talking about his heavy training loads. It's good to see he can hold up under the weight of those numbers.
They also talk about his adherance to structures in all applications, so structurally speaking, it's not surprising to hear Steele will hold up well if he lands at Freo

Draft write ups are talking about his heavy training loads. It's good to see he can hold up under the weight of those numbers.
They also talk about his adherance to structures in all applications, so structurally speaking, it's not surprising to hear Steele will hold up well if he lands at Freo
Rumour also has it he's a fan of underground heavy metals.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since we put a bid in would you do a similar write up for Jack Hiscox?

Certainly but remember he may be a bit rusty as he is coming out of NSW and not had the extended TAC exposure.

It would be nice to go to the draft and take a first round kid that didn't slide, because of speculation, etc, I would rather our recruiters take
the safer option, and know who they want, rather than think they have the steal.
Second round onwards I don't mind speculative picks, but our history with sliders makes me nervous.

It would be nice to go to the draft and take a first round kid that didn't slide, because of speculation, etc, I would rather our recruiters take
the safer option, and know who they want, rather than think they have the steal.
Second round onwards I don't mind speculative picks, but our history with sliders makes me nervous.
You mean like last year?

For me, it's a tall draft and therefore, go tall. Next year is a midfield draft, then get midfielders.

Durdin, Goddard or Marchbank should be available at pick 13, pick 34 go with best available, and pick 54 go with Payne, McGovern, Ramsey, Howe, Mcdonald, Hammelmann, Panos (play him the middle)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back