2014 non Freo games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love everyone's positivity, but without Fyfe and Barlow we will not beat this style of Footy. Their spread and speed is incredible. Now chock full of confidence, 2 day extra break, full team to chose from. We also have to cross every finger and toe for no injuries or suspensions on Sunday. If they win the clearances we will NOT stop their firepower. Our 2 best clearance players will not be there. Unfortunately I think Fyfe may have cost us top 4.
The MRP Dartboard cost us our top 4 spot. Bloody landing Double Intentional, Double High and Double Strike :(.
Only if we got the Triple Insuff force, triple insuff force, triple insuff force week :(

My Apologies
For what, isn't even over yet lol.

We could beat Brisbane, You could come over to Subi and lose by about 30 next week.

You never know until its over!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's an easy way to feel better. Ask the question; if we cant beat Port at home without Barlow and Fyfe do we deserve to be premiers?
After you've felt better, you can then appreciate how ross will go about dissecting port with inclusions like Suban and De Boer. Lee Spurr will channel Roger Hayden in shutting down Wingard. Its gonna be a rope a dope game. Strategic and dour, not his fast flowing stuff.

Here's an easy way to feel better. Ask the question; if we cant beat Port at home without Barlow and Fyfe do we deserve to be premiers?
After you've felt better, you can then appreciate how ross will go about dissecting port with inclusions like Suban and De Boer. Lee Spurr will channel Roger Hayden in shutting down Wingard. Its gonna be a rope a dope game. Strategic and dour, not his fast flowing stuff.

Yeah let's see how far Port get running ahead of the play against Fremantle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back