Workshop 2015 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe if it were changed from black to charcoal
Personally (and with minimal bias), I reckon the charcoal is better. If it were black, it'd be similar to Richmond and then other black based teams. With the charcoal, it's unique, and it's lighter. Especially with the Orange base and white accents

Personally (and with minimal bias), I reckon the charcoal is better. If it were black, it'd be similar to Richmond and then other black based teams. With the charcoal, it's unique, and it's lighter. Especially with the Orange base and white accents

I agree. The black is too dominating IMO. Charcoal balances out well with the orange. Then you have white as the 'differentiator'.

Disagree. Terrible. Love the current top

I think you might love it because that's what the team wears and you've never known anything else.

From an objective design point of view, it has an off-balance motif that weighs down half of the jumper and is also the back is an entirely different predominant colour to the front.

I think you might love it because that's what the team wears and you've never known anything else.

From an objective design point of view, it has an off-balance motif that weighs down half of the jumper and is also the back is an entirely different predominant colour to the front.

Umm so? Believe it or not ive seen plenty of shirt designs over my 40 years. As such I can tell when we are fed crap (Tigers, NRL, have had shockers as have had Sydney FC)

Last edited:
Umm so? Believe it or not ive seen plenty of shirt designs over my 40 years. As such I cant tell when we are fed crap (Tigers, NRL, have had shockers as have had Sydney FC)
i think he means anything else from GWS, in their short history have only had the two(?) jumpers, and there isn't much to compare them with because of their colours

i think he means anything else from GWS, in their short history have only had the two(?) jumpers, and there isn't much to compare them with because of their colours

I understand what he meant. If I thought we had a crap shirt I would say so, just like I was pretty vocal in my hatred for Wolves as our name, even when it looked like it was favourite to win.

Carlton clash ideas once again this time different::p:p
carlton clash 2016 conceptsss.png
Carlton-MM-1997.gif

185777.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There should be no tri-panel whatsoever.
Why not? Think about it, the Tripanel has been their jumper for longer than the Wings. Regardless of how people feel about it,
How about no white clash and no tri-panel at all

No team needs five different guernseys, it's unnecessary
There aren't 5. There's 4 and a training guernsey, which doesn't really count that much. It's not seen that much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back