Fantasy 2015 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Or trade up for Mariota ;)
It's the smart move, and doing things against the grain here gets you abused.
It would be one thing if you had been vindicated, but it was a s**t move then and it's even worse in reterospect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are not my friend today :(

Sorry don't get me wrong I don't mind Glennon. But unless it is a franchise QB the pressure to play the back up is too great for a team to manage. Especially when the back up is the number one pick and expected future of the franchise. I'm speaking from personal experience.

Sorry don't get me wrong I don't mind Glennon. But unless it is a franchise QB the pressure to play the back up is too great for a team to manage. Especially when the back up is the number one pick and expected future of the franchise. I'm speaking from personal experience.

True, in the modern era, first round QBs are expected to be ready to start week 1.

this is a long time ago now but San diego drafted Rivers at 1 (well technically took him at 1 with the manning swap) and benched him for 1-2 season..Granted it was behind brees and the chargers were in the playoffs the next season but still. It worked well for san diego to give rivers a year.

But yeh I get how quickly impactient bucs fans and brass would be behind another bad year with mariota sitting there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back