News 2015 pre-season (Training, photos etc, THREAD FINALLY CLOSED, SEE NEW PHOTOS THREAD)

Will we finally have an injury free preseason in 2015 training ?

• YES?

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • NO?

Votes: 75 43.6%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • 50/50?

Votes: 16 9.3%
  • OR PHONE A FRIEND?

Votes: 43 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6f6.gif

Clearly TradeDraft is excited and good on him. I for one love it. Rest up TD and enjoy the day!

Clearly, but is it due to the prospect of going to training, or the sexy women tennis players?

Hey can we get a new poll for the thread? If so I'd like to see a poll on most improved player or something for 2015. I just think the injury free pre-season question has been and gone.
what would you like in the poll?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what would you like in the poll?
Well I'd like to see some suggestions from others before choosing a new poll but I was thinking something along the lines of who looks like they've got something to prove this year? Needs rewording but i guess it could be a poll indicating who is looking the goods at training and getting us excited? As I said, I'd like to see a few more suggestions though :thumbsu:

Well I'd like to see some suggestions from others before choosing a new poll but I was thinking something along the lines of who looks like they've got something to prove this year? Needs rewording but i guess it could be a poll indicating who is looking the goods at training and getting us excited? As I said, I'd like to see a few more suggestions though :thumbsu:
ok, let's hope we get a few suggestions

fyi 76woodenspooners Vicky Park Gone Critical

Can someone more computer literate than myself conduct a poll on which were the better sides between the 2002-3 side and the 2010-11 side.

Just out of interest
why don't you start a new thread and we can add a poll for you

I don’t have any Tennis Tickets

But you'll be in the neighborhood...

More seriously though Dave looking forward to your observations on some of the kids at training So take heaps of notes. Love to be able to get along and have a squiz myself but work won't permit.

It's probably been said on here 100 times but too lazy to go check...
When's the intra club match? Is it today?

EARLY BED FOR ME TONIGHT SO I CAN BE UP TO GET TO THE OPEN TRAINING.

HAVE TO LEAVE HOME ABOUT 7
You complain about people going off topic & having a little fun for once, something this board USE to be great at, then post stuff like this!!!

This board has gone WAY down hill, pandering to you doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back