2016 ATP World Tour 250/500 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder Groth and Millman are seeded at Memphis. Look at how weak the field is. The Argentina Open is quite strong for a 250 event. Isner is a strange entrant there.

Millman the only one left flying the flag for the Aussies in Memphis beating Krajicek in a tight one 6-4 6-7 7-5. Ebden retired hurt after losing the first set 6-1 and 3 love down in the third (not sure what the problem was). Saw a bit of the Millman match, he just never gives up :thumbsu: He will play either Benjamin Becker or Tommy Paul in the next round.

Millman's next opponent is Becker who took three sets to beat lowly ranked wildcard Paul (I'm hoping this means Millman will beat him easily :$ ). Will be interesting to see if the four top seeds survive this round.

Was going to watch the match but slept in. Disappointing, Becker is a tough player but would of hoped a win, not going to have a chance to make back-to-back QF too often.

Is there a way to see how many points each player is defending lets say each month?

ATP has a good breakdown for each player for what points contribute to their ranking and when they'll lose it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dam it! :mad: Was following the scores on my phone and he was 6-0 in the tie breaker in the second and lost it 8-6 :confused:What was that all about??? Hope it doesn't mean an injury...

Quoting myself because what I posted about the tie breaker was wrong. Sometimes those live scores sites are a bit wonky or I may have misread it somehow :oops: Anyways, he was never 6-0 up in the tie break, Becker led 5-2 then Millman got back into it and had a set point at 6-5 but couldn't capitalise on it.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/...-out-of-atp-memphis-open-20160212-gmseug.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Back