List Mgmt. 2022 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually really like the idea of McKenna and Ah Chee on the wings.
Personally I think that AhChee will be outside the best 22 next year.
Ashcroft, Dunkley and McKenna coming in he’s gonna find it very tough to get a regular gig.

How does this work for list spots?
This will take place in the pre-season supplemental pick period, which I presume is after PSD. Does one of our delistees now become permanent?
Does he get a full list place

It only took us 16 years to exact the Mal Michael payback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does this work for list spots?
This will take place in the pre-season supplemental pick period, which I presume is after PSD. Does one of our delistees now become permanent?
Does he get a full list place

Will take a spot on the senior list, as it is a pre season supplemental pick up though we won’t need to do any more delisting - we just will keep a free senior list spot in the draft and just take Ashcroft and fletcher (and upgrade Madden I think).

Basically for us it came down to whatever pick we would have left after matching bids at the end of the draft vs picking up McKenna. Absolute no brainer.

Personally I think that AhChee will be outside the best 22 next year.
Ashcroft, Dunkley and McKenna coming in he’s gonna find it very tough to get a regular gig.
Cal will get in there somewhere imo. if he has gotten over the head knock.

Awesome news re McKenna. Just hoping he can front up the way he does when he's going well.

I think wondering where you will fit players in is pretty much a pointless exercise. The idea is to have as many good players on your list as you can get provided you have a backup of workhorses and solid players who can front up week on week. Injuries hit ,you never know to what extent , some players lose form or don't deliver what you think they can.

We've had a really fruitful off season . Dunkley ,McKenna and potentially Ashcroft are all classy . A big upgrade on what we've offloaded so far.

I think wondering where you will fit players in is pretty much a pointless exercise. The idea is to have as many good players on your list as you can get provided you have a backup of workhorses and solid players who can front up week on week. Injuries hit ,you never know to what extent , some players lose form or don't deliver what you think they can.

We've had a really fruitful off season . Dunkley ,McKenna and potentially Ashcroft are all classy . A big upgrade on what we've offloaded so far.
Why is everyone forgetting about Gunston ?

Jeez - we have really established ourselves as a destination club - the cultural transformation under Fages (and other key personnel) has been simply amazing, especially for a club in a non-heartland AFL environment.
Queensland is a big plus climate wise and lifestyle wise ,especially for anyone still freezing in Melbourne this year.

But you have to have the culture and the lure of success to capitalise on that otherwise no one's interested.

Queensland is a big plus climate wise and lifestyle wise ,especially for anyone still freezing in Melbourne this year.
On this, I was in Melbourne for the T20 World Cup Final on Sunday. Was absolutely positive we weren't gonna get a game, but mother nature proved herself a cricket tragic by diverting all rainfall to NSW and Tassie. Until Monday that is, when Melbourne reverted to type... These were the conditions at either end of my flight home.

Screenshot_20221115_132140.jpg
Screenshot_20221115_152731.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back