List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Paddy Dow (Carlton)

Where is he going:
St Kilda. Dow toured Sydney but that interest has cooled. This will likely be a late throw-away pick given he’s uncontracted.

What does it mean: Dow will never be a great kick - averaging just 48 per cent efficiency across a six-year career. But when actually playing as a centre square mid in his last six games this year his clearances numbers were seven, five, seven, four, seven and eight. That is elite. Can he get the game time to replicate it so Steve Silvagni can prove the Blues wrong?

There's a points thingy?
Is this separate from the points you accumulate for posts and length of service and likes etc?
Yes chief

You've got no warning points at the moment because you're a good little boy

Could be a good thing birdman
I could do with a break from posting for a bit and should work on a a few things outside of dribbling s**t on BF
I've been nursing a 2 day hangover (apparently that is a thing when you get old) and have spent way too much time shit scrolling on here. I could do with a ban.

Yes chief

You've got no warning points at the moment because you're a good little boy
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Henry is going to be a very good pick - it has to be remembered he is 22 and only showed how good he is this year playing 15 games and dominating with 3 x 30+ disposal games and drawing 3 Brownlow votes in round 15 against the Dogs.

Imagine if we had a 22yr old who we hung onto and developed , just started to pick up 30 + disposal games who was a high draft pick (9)
and all of a sudden in the last year of his contract he shows why he was a pick 9 and he wants to move.
What would we be asking for him - fast , has endurance and good ball use and now has the confidence to step up to the next gear.

Henry is going to be a very good pick - it has to be remembered he is 22 and only showed how good he is this year playing 15 games and dominating with 3 x 30+ disposal games and drawing 3 Brownlow votes in round 15 against the Dogs.

Imagine if we had a 22yr old who we hung onto and developed , just started to pick up 30 + disposal games who was a high draft pick (9)
and all of a sudden in the last year of his contract he shows why he was a pick 9 and he wants to move.
What would we be asking for him - fast , has endurance and good ball use and now has the confidence to step up to the next gear.

Or we could have Coffield and just flick him away.

We'd probably be ripping the walls down and demanding a top 10 pick. So I have some sympathy for their supporters. But yeah shit happens, swings and roundabouts etc.

And see our midfield gets slaughtered next year and maybe 2025? Because Owens / Windhager and our 2023/2024 draftees are unlikely to be ready right away.
Wouldn't care honestly, at least I know we are going about the rebuild properly unlike the last 10 years of stocking up on mature age players that weren't getting us anywhere.

Or we could have Coffield and just flick him away.
Coffield is 2yr old and there are reasons there are doubts on him now.

Don't get me wrong I think losing Coffield is shocking knowing we will now see the best of him, to me it doesn't matter he has not played for 2 years , he has the ability to be a very good player.
But that's my view and I would of thought he was a pick in the late 20s now at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back