News Adelaide Oval Redevelopment - Thunderbirds Are Go

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob Francis on his ****ing non-speed-governed gopher was the most dangerous man in North Adelaide for a while there. Nearly ran me over three times in O'Connell St (and made a fourth attempt on James Place in town). Not sure where the old campaigner is these days. Probably ran a ****ing red light while speeding and lost his gopher license.
See him most Sunday mornings having breakfast with his entourage at Joe's Kiosk at Henley Beach.

What did you pay for your ticket and do you reckon you got value for money? Not making a comment on the Stones just trying to get idea if its a good venue for international acts to play and good for the crowd if you dont get a ticket up close.

I also went to the Stones, and although a fan, am no way a fanatic. However it was far and away the best concert that I have ever attended. I have been fortunate enought to see AC/DC, Fleetwood Mac, Pearl Jam, Kiss, Motley Crew etc, however the Stones took it to another level and I came away thinking that I was dam lucky to have seen them live, probably for the one and only time in my life. As for AO, I thought it was fantastic as a venue even though we were seated well back from the stage in the Riverbank Stand. I have seen a few concerts there over the years and I have always enjoyed the AO experience regardless so maybe I am a bit biased from that perspective. In term of ticket cost, I think it was around $170.

I had KTs interview on 5AA playing in the background and I thought I heard him say that it's looking like the status quo will continue at Adelaide oval next year. Sounds like the review has stalled.

The crows CEO was on the news and he's not happy with the AO deal either (the deal he inherited it was pointedly stated). He even referred to working with his Port Adelaide colleagues for a better deal. He can't be long for that job with that sort of collegiate attitude. :D

I had KTs interview on 5AA playing in the background and I thought I heard him say that it's looking like the status quo will continue at Adelaide oval next year. Sounds like the review has stalled.

Hmmmm ... Olsen wants more $ ?

... We've told him to go forth and multiply ..

Leigh said 'grow the pie X 2 then'

Wasn't Trigg meant to be continuing the negotiations on the Stadium Deal, even though he'd left to Carlton?

If that wasn't a last ditch attempt by Whicker to keep his man on the other side of the table, my name's not bomberclifford.

The crows CEO was on the news and he's not happy with the AO deal either (the deal he inherited it was pointedly stated). He even referred to working with his Port Adelaide colleagues for a better deal. He can't be long for that job with that sort of collegiate attitude. :D

Yes, on Fiveaark Stupid asked him, "Is someone being too greedy here?" Fagan's one word reply was, "Yes." Stupidly, Stupid then asked, "Who's being greedy?" Astounded at the stupidity of that question, Fagan gritted his teeth and intimated that it should be bloody obvious!

While Stupid is an AFC ambassador, I'm convinced he's more than just a state team selector for the SANFL...

Yes, on Fiveaark Stupid asked him, "Is someone being too greedy here?" Fagan's one word reply was, "Yes." Stupidly, Stupid then asked, "Who's being greedy?" Astounded at the stupidity of that question, Fagan gritted his teeth and intimated that it should be bloody obvious!

While Stupid is an AFC ambassador, I'm convinced he's more than just a state team selector for the SANFL...

Rowe's loyalties go in this order -

1) The SANFL.

2) Norwood.

3) Crows.

4) The Police Academy movies creator.

The Adelaide Oval is broadcasting the funeral service of Phil Hughes on Wednesday. It's a fitting place to watch and pay tribute.

RIP Phil Hughes.

The Adelaide Oval is broadcasting the funeral service of Phil Hughes on Wednesday. It's a fitting place to watch and pay tribute.

RIP Phil Hughes.

Yes...

it's on at 2pm EDT Wednesday Dec 3rd

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowe's loyalties go in this order -

1) The SANFL.

2) Norwood.

3) Crows.

4) The Police Academy movies creator.

I believe he has a Michael Winslow/Bobcat Goldthwaite scissor action tattoo on his back.

8* movies of the same joke didn't do that?

*8??? possibly more???

I couldn't care less about Winslow tbh but Bobcat is a legend. Actually directs quality movies these days.

I couldn't care less about Winslow tbh but Bobcat is a legend. Actually directs quality movies these days.

God Bless America looks good. Have you seen it yet?

Yup, great stuff. Also recommend World's Greatest Dad and Windy City Heat. Shakes the Clown has a decent cult following too but I never really got into it.

God Bless America is a fantastic. Bill Murray's brother Joel gives a great performance. It's a pretty dark comedy, humour is very subjective so it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back