Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 (23/04/24 PATCH: Sliders are here)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The said Rugby 24 early access was coming in March and it's now the 18th with no updates... yeah they'll definitely stick to the AFL23 road map

Does it look like they have added a lot?
It's confirmation that the patch is 99.9% ready, looking like the early hours for Steam and possibly 5am-ish for console gamers if I remember correctly.

I wonder if anyone will be able to tear themselves away from Evo 2 and VFL 65 ('it was pong but they nailed it') to play it.

It's confirmation that the patch is 99.9% ready, looking like the early hours for Steam and possibly 5am-ish for console gamers if I remember correctly.

I wonder if anyone will be able to tear themselves away from Evo 2 and VFL 65 ('it was pong but they nailed it') to play it.
I'd actually legit play VFL 65 if it was a thing. Really early video gaming interests me even if so much of it before the Famicom/NES doesn't hold up. :p

Logged on before heading off to work this morning at 5am and nothing came through. Assuming it may be a 9am job or midnight in UKish? Stuck working in office today so won't be able to give it a whirl until this arvo. I await the positive feedback from everyone in here to get me through until then

Hasn't pushed.

Super weird if it doesn't come today as patching had stopped and Steam appears ready. Last August BA committed to updating all platforms at the same time due to cross play.

Update - 4.8gb on Steam, 2.36gb on PS5. Compression or conspiracy you be the judge.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got it and able to confirm if the full lists are there? Read the note about it being only players who were at the draft - are the others just left off completely or generic?

L3 to go into 3rd person camera for a set kick.
Works nice, you can go into it pretty much as soon as youā€™ve marked it and look around up the field.

Anyone got it and able to confirm if the full lists are there? Read the note about it being only players who were at the draft - are the others just left off completely or generic?
Seem to be all there. Gimme a team/player and Iā€™ll check.

I did notice a bunch of the existing players are still as they were last year. I.e Jack Sinclair still has his mullet, Jack Higgins is still generic as he wasnā€™t scanned in last year.

AFL 23 - New Patch - Regular Running Shot

AFL 23 - New Patch - Quick Running Shot

(Iā€™m on Medium difficulty while I test these out, so other factors are at play for my ease of clearanceā€¦ although the roving movement at the ruck contest looks nice!)

still players missing lol, Melbourne have Caleb Windsor but other draftees Tholstrup and Brown arenā€™t there (Tholstrup was a first round pick)

Also the overalls need to be tweaked, basically every player is between 80-90 but young/vfl players are rated between 50-60 for some reason, with only 2-3 guys on each team rated in the 60s and 70s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back