Oppo Camp Atu Bosenavulagi (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie/Joffa need to get onto these companies to get Atu Bosenavulagi , some form of endorsement contract with them

Bose

Nav U (Sony)

Lagi (Land art generator initiative)

3-F141-FAA-AB26-4-A1-D-BE4-F-5-EBB0-F0-B6373.jpg

Tommy Hafey once said "winning premierships is the easy bit, dealing with who gets the credit afterwards is the hard bit."
Be great to have that problem - regularly

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love a late round dice roll!

Looks to be an interesting pick. Noticed Quaynor commenting on Collingwood's Instagram post of him and his family - the love is there already!

Hadn’t seen a single bit of footage of the kid until the most recent highlight reel since the drafting. Has a serious skill set, could be anything.

I know the draft and trade period brings a lot of hope, but here’s to hoping he amounts to more than Kale Kirby did when we all sat here going on about how much scope he had to “be anything” as well.

Hadn’t seen a single bit of footage of the kid until the most recent highlight reel since the drafting. Has a serious skill set, could be anything.

I know the draft and trade period brings a lot of hope, but here’s to hoping he amounts to more than Kale Kirby did when we all sat here going on about how much scope he had to “be anything” as well.
These late picks always have a high fail rate, but we're due one to come good

Sometimes you watch the highlights package of draftees and it’s still hard to get a read on them. This kid looks awesome though. The marking in front of a pack under serious heat looks amazing. He said only being playing football for two years as well. He could be anything.

Is it just me or did he work his way out of traffic really nicely a few times there? With a combo of a fend and then a smart option. Hopefully he translates that to AFL level

Watching his highlights I find it hard to believe he was not drafted higher,that is not a bad highlights package.He has a toughness to him already and not lacking on talent,he reminds of NZ all blacks quietly spoken hatchet men who stop at nothing to win which is not a bad trait anyway.He looks a steal at that draft pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back