Australian Border Force and Victoria Police conducting random Visa checks on the streets

Remove this Banner Ad

That explains Dyson Heydon delaying his ruling on himself too. Which incidentally has been delayed again. Maybe he'll be annoyed by that as it could have slipped by with all this Border Force / Blunder Force / Border Farce stuff.

I think the problem is they are too in touch with the wrong people - their base membership. If you look at the quality of discussion from their supporters on BF, they barely have a smart idea between them. It's all 'boatpeople', 'climate change is made up' and 'Labor are worst evaaa'.

Professional? If the Libs are paying GuruJane then Mantach isn't the only one wasting money.
That's just sad old Jane, can't talk to the actual issue so wastes spends time trying to attack the poster.
Anyway she wouldn't have any fear of anyone coming up to her asking for identification. Not dressed up in a twinset and pearls.
Still good for a chuckle and a sad shake of the head at the same time though.

I can picture Malcolm Tucker finding out that this has been announced.

I *would* post an appropriate gif but I would probably be banned for evading the swear filter.
I can picture Malcolm Turnbull finding out that this has been announced.

I *would* post an appropriate gif but I would probably be banned for evading the pr0n filter.

I can picture Malcolm Tucker finding out that this has been announced.

I *would* post an appropriate gif but I would probably be banned for evading the swear filter.
Would it go something like this: "What ******* part of secret ******* police don't you ******* get?"

Abbott is a nutcase. Surely they have to knife him soon. This government becomes more of a farce with every passing day.

In the devil's bind now. All the presumptive heirs apparent will want Canning to do the job for them.

Problem is Canning probably puts the mark of death on the whole show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New PR release from Border Force:

"Off-water matters are now considered on-water due to Australia's substantial reserves of groundwater.

No further comments, but questions will be taken at a future to-be-cancelled press conference.

Trust In Security. Border Farce."

My goodness our Maggie is hard to please.

For months she has been moaning and groan and obsessing about visa overstayers.

Does this mean we'll have heard the end of it ?:D:D:D

Random selection of Mag's visa overstaying obsessions:

Obsess obsess obsess but when the Vic Police actually try and do something about it ......:D:D:D

Who's the obsessive one?!?

Obviously another example of how this government has NFI.

If they are still trying to do it on the downlow that is catastrophic stupidity.

Excuse me Sir. Litter inspector here. I noticed that you walked past a piece of paper that could have been your visa. Do you happen to have yours on you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back