Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Two charges, points added gives him a full week. That's the way I read it anyway.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk

Should be made to come back via the WAFL. The team can ill afford his loss right now. Ballas, Sylvia and Simpson have let the side down.

RTB would be spitting chips.

Our forward line... o_O

Pretty much Pavlich is the only forward playing in good form right now. Walters out injured. Tabs not really making an impact. de Boer and Mayne out of form. Ballantyne suspended for a week. Jeeeez.

oh well at least Crozier gets another crack at it,

Norf lose Thompson for a week as well

Last edited:
Should be made to come back via the WAFL. The team can ill afford his loss right now. Ballas, Sylvia and Simpson have let the side down.

RTB would be spitting chips.

???

If we can't afford to lose him why would we have him come back through the WAFL? It's a shame Sylvia hasn't got his s**t sorted by now, really could have used him last week and again this week.

TBH, the way Balla plays, he needs the occasional week off to get his body right etc. He goes at %110, throws that little body around like a wrecking-ball. Stupid little indisciplined things aside, I guess the silver lining is he gets to build some fitness while resting the body.

Not the best timing though that's for sure. :(

Where is Kepler at atm?

In all seriousness if we have to field a bunch of tall forwards I'd prefer that over fielding one of 3 small forwards with big ******* attitude problems

Gah ffs just what we don't need. May as well have sent a player to hospital that's only a week as well apparently :-\

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Please note, for where a player has been charged with multiple offences during one match, under the Tribunal guidelines the points for each offence where the player either accepts a penalty or is found guilty are added together to form a total amount. For each amount of 100 points in the total penalty, there must be one match served as a result. Please contact James Avery at the AFL on 0447437037 or via return email if you require this to be explained further for accuracy in relation to the two separate charges outlined above for player Ballantyne."

Wonder if we can contact James for clarification on any other MRP findings.

Hang on. I just read on afl.com that he can accept a reprimand. Doesn't that mean he can still play this week?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely this. It's a joke. A bad one.

If I was the club, I'd put together a 4-5 hour video of Ballantyne being 'dealt' with off the ball and behind play. Make the *ers sit through it in completion and then conclude with 2 words..."insignificant force"

They'd hate us, but * em. Enough is enough.

"Please note, for where a player has been charged with multiple offences during one match, under the Tribunal guidelines the points for each offence where the player either accepts a penalty or is found guilty are added together to form a total amount. For each amount of 100 points in the total penalty, there must be one match served as a result. Please contact James Avery at the AFL on 0447437037 or via return email if you require this to be explained further for accuracy in relation to the two separate charges outlined above for player Ballantyne."

Wonder if we can contact James for clarification on any other MRP findings.
I reckon James will be changing his mobile number tomorrow!

Somewhat off topic but can anyone explain to me why the Glass incident is considered less severe than the Douglas one. The inconsistency of the process is really starting to piss me off. Fyfe got two weeks for what was pretty much a fair bump (even according to John Worsfold) and Glass left the ground in a marking contest, had no eyes for the ball and simply sniped Wingard and gets one week. I'm just about done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back