Celebrating HBF's 100k post. He is an ornament to big footy. The Casual Chat Thread

Which Pokemon Go team should you join?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've just invented my own cocktail. I've taken photos and everything but I can't upload them until my download resets over night. I'm telling you this now to build suspense. Is it working?
you think you're excited? you should feel these nipples!

So I've just invented my own cocktail. I've taken photos and everything but I can't upload them until my download resets over night. I'm telling you this now to build suspense. Is it working?

Drunk on excitement

you think you're excited? you should feel these nipples!

I've never seen a woman write that.

Not sure how I feel to be honest.

Aroused I suppose.

l498-the-simpsons-flaming-moe-logo-2040.png

Tara Rushton is lovely. Anyone else watching the Socceroos v Bangers WC game tonight ? She was the highlight of the pregame show, I find her charming :)

Tara Rushton is lovely. Anyone else watching the Socceroos v Bangers WC game tonight ? She was the highlight of the pregame show, I find her charming :)

You didn't answer my question.

See this is just silly. You put some heavy s**t out there with either the intention of venting or seeking advice and when someone addresses it you either dodge or be facetious.

Had to google her, yeah she's not bad.

Apparently she's going out with Cooper Cronk from the Melbourne Storm so she might be Tara Cronk soon.

See this is just silly. You put some heavy s**t out there with either the intention of venting or seeking advice and when someone addresses it you either dodge or be facetious.

Click on his avatar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See the thing is, I honestly thought you were going to take the piss out of me for revealing my age, so that's why I made a flippant/sarcastic response. Anyhow my true age is 35 ..

See the thing is, I honestly thought you were going to take the piss out of me for revealing my age, so that's why I made a flippant/sarcastic response. Anyhow my true age is 35 ..

Stop making assumptions. Especially about big footy's greatest enigma and lover. Me, Bender.

I'm younger than you, and neither of my parents are around. And the thing I regret most is not being able to talk to my parents as an adult. Why don't you try telling your mother the truth about how you feel instead of ducking and dodging her? Might actually make some changes and make your relationship stronger.

Also get a pen and paper ready for the grand reveal of my drink recipe tomorrow evening.

Stop making assumptions. Especially about big footy's greatest enigma and lover. Me, Bender_.

I'm younger than you, and neither of my parents are around. And the thing I regret most is not being able to talk to my parents as an adult. Why don't you try telling your mother the truth about how you feel instead of ducking and dodging her? Might actually make some changes and make your relationship stronger.

Also get a pen and paper ready for the grand reveal of my drink recipe tomorrow evening.

EFA

Oh and I also have erect nipples at the thought of you releasing those cocktail pictures.

Stop making assumptions. Especially about big footy's greatest enigma and lover. Me, Bender.

Cheers mate

I am sorry about your folks, my own dad ****ed off when I was 7, and my mum did her best raising me and my brother by herself (she never remarried or had a de facto, my father was very abusive towards her, the campaigner) and i experienced a difficult childhood and youth and some pretty heavy stuff happened in that time which partly shaped the adult I am.

I love my Mum and appreciate her more as she gets older but she is also very negative and critical towards me and I find myself tending to prefer to lie and deceive her, rather than us getting into heated arguments and conflict.

I have been notorious for lying/being dishonest, from a very young age, not just to her, but teachers at school, friends, work colleagues etc, nothing really sinister, but I tend to try avoid confrontations/arguments, its been a form of dealing with stress or avoidance of personal responsibility.

I find it almost impossible to be completely honest and open with people, and i guess that's a reason why my previous relationships with my ex GFs were always bound to fail.

I probably need to see a therapist/shrink, but my fear is that I will be forced to open up/talk about issues that I don't really want to revisit again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back