Bill Shorten - how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

More on Kathy Jackson

http://www.smh.com.au/national/whis...sappropriating-hsu-funds-20150710-gi9eq7.html

Obviously a crook, but I still reckon she's a bit of a hottie. ;)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-...ed-to-pay-1-4m-in-compensation-to-hsu/6707598

Actually firmed up a tad when i heard this today.

What was it THE COWARD said about her again ??.....oh THAT'S RIGHT !!!!

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abbott-backs-jackson-20120410-1wne3.html

OPPOSITION Leader Tony Abbott has described the controversial national secretary of the Health Services Union, Kathy Jackson, as ''heroic''

:D

Polls looking good for Bill. Just has to sit tight, say nothing stupid. Will romp it in.
You forget the deviousness of the reactionaries and the fellow travellers like the Dirty Digger. Plus their enormous war chest from big business allowing them to widely circulate lies and fear - and how good are they at that! Also, how gullible, stupid and/or ambivalent the average voter is.

You forget the deviousness of the reactionaries and the fellow travellers like the Dirty Digger. Plus their enormous war chest from big business allowing them to widely circulate lies and fear - and how good are they at that! Also, how gullible, stupid and/or ambivalent the average voter is.

It worked last time, Shorten has to get on the front foot. Hopefully you can only lie your way into power once.

You forget the deviousness of the reactionaries and the fellow travellers like the Dirty Digger. Plus their enormous war chest from big business allowing them to widely circulate lies and fear

Dirty Digger doesn't get 1bn plus a year from taxpayers to rain BS on those who have to fund it. Murdoch is the new Godwin, mention him and you have rooted thread via your vacuousness.

Odd you don't mention unions owning ALP and the blatant cash for policies compromise.

You should be grateful for Bill. It could get worse, much worse

4582466-3x2-940x627.jpg

She lead with her raised chin on it that's for sure.
Cheered on by 2 certain sydney media outlets........

She was strung along by Jones, Murray & others as if she was our Joan of Arc of all things good & wonderful especially by Paul Murray.

Next step will be criminal charges laid by Dry Rots Vic Police fraud squad.

I'm not sure if Meds really is trying if you look at the above. All anger, no effort. (And apparently he thinks Murdoch is going soft on Shorten???).

Can't argue with that Ratts & he's becoming angrier by the day although i cannot believe that Meds & Rupert have parted ways,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big business isn't that happy with Abbott at the moment either, they'd be much more comfortable with Morrisson or Turnbull as leader, Abbott is too unpredictable for their liking, so don't expect to see them dig deep into their pockets to protect him come the election.

Last year I received about 10 payment slips to pay GST. Wasn't sure why they sent to me as I receive the quarterly form so I rang them up.
Was told to use one as I had short paid the previous Qtr by $1.
Asked him if he was serious and what would have happened if I hadn't rung them. Told me if I didn't pay might have been fined.
I BPayed the $1. Wish cents were still around, the postage would have been worth it.
Wonder how much it cost them to mail forms out?

Don't expect the ALP to change leaders anytime soon. Why would they? They chose Bill and have to stick with it. Its not like he has done anything wrong or incompetent yet in anycase. Just a bit nothing. He will presumably go up against Turnbull next election. If Turnbull goes ok then Shorten will probably lose and then change leaders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back