Bill Shorten - how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't like your belief system challenged?

Think about it.

Liberal and labor politicians are the same quality (poor). But one wants a thriving economy and people to aspire. The other wants a big government and wants big business to centralise workers so they can control the people, control the economy and take kick backs for their "benevolence".

You will see the same political party that loves multi nations all over key infrastructure like our ports and our cbd construction. The infrastructure enables to centralisation they need to do their dirty work.
This is not even slightly true.

You're right re Keating.....probably the most important politician this nation has had.

You're also right re ICAC.

It doesn't change the fact that labor is built on a the notion of the need to control people and they achieve that by being pro big business which consolidates workers. That way unions can do there stuff!

I have never had to build fences and hire guards from liberal thugs but I have had to to protect them from labor.

Who would vote for centralising power, controlling workers and worse intimidation and violence? Who would vote for lower wages, higher unemployment and lower productivity which increases the cost of living?

Oh and who would vote for 100% risk when you could have a 40% risk free return and deploy 100% of the capital to better uses? This is 101 type issue that labor voters simply can't grasp nor the true cost of big government.
Anyone who votes liberal?

Ending penalty rates, increased GST and failure to tackle the housing bubble, means lower wages, decreased spending and lesser productivity.

Anyone who votes liberal?

Ending penalty rates, increased GST and failure to tackle the housing bubble, means lower wages, decreased spending and lesser productivity.

I think you are confused........lesser productivity? lower wages? decreased spending? how so?

personally I am against ending penalty rates but certainly open to reviewing penalty rates in consideration of the fact the world and time has changed. one would hope that the minimum wage is increased to reflect any loss of penalty rates and of course those not on award negotiate their pays anyway. it is a very antiquated concept to pay 2 or 2.5 times for penalty rates. but paying a people for extra for working nights, weekends or holidays is only fair.

increasing GST makes absolute sense as the reliance on income taxes alone don't work for this century. It was fine last century because of closed economies but globalisation requires a spread across consumption (GST), income (income tax (but hopefully abolishing payroll) and wealth taxes (states are slowly introducing property taxes that reflect a proper tax. The tax system also needs to reflect the constitution which means the states need to be well funded.

The housing bubble is a massive issue and should be addressed but ceasing the pork barreling of our major cities and shift our state and federal govt departments out of our cities to mid -sized towns. Other than that the feds have nothing to do with this issue, rather it is local councils with planning and of course states.

lesser productivity? decreased spending, lower wages? I'm not sure how you come to that idea based on your comments and the information available. I would have thought more jobs, better utilisation of infrastructure and increased productivity would have been more appropriate.

Bills now concerned about union corruption and is introducing new rules. How he keeps a straight face is beyond me.

Bills now concerned about union corruption and is introducing new rules. How he keeps a straight face is beyond me.

I would suspect Bill can smell the wind there will be some serious criminal charges of very senior Union officials.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not the texting whilst driving in isolation. His approval rating is at 14 percent, the voting public is struggling to trust him as a viable leader.

I can't imagine people will trust Bill now as someone who deserves to be a leader.

Not sure what texting and driving has to do with SJWs. Not surpised to see the fanboys passing it off as nothing.
So you're happy to be outraged by this, but anyone outraged by inequality, or refugee policy, or domestic violence is just dismissed as a SJW. Speaks more about your set of values than anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back