BROWNLOW MEDAL Count - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Saltiest comments ever seen on the Brisbane board right here

You’ll have to forgive some people for thinking the words Best & Fairest actually hold some value.

I wouldn't even care if it wasn't Neale. But this bloke shouldn't have been playing that last round. He deserves to win one, but a legit one. Not like this. And I bet no one even talks about the bullshit grounds that he got off on.

Neale will hopefully be thereabouts next year.

On the plus side, highest career count for McCluggage and Rayner, and Coleman's first career vote <3

I’m confused by the ‘fix’, ‘Rort’, ‘VFL’ comments, do people think the AFL sort to manufacture a win for Cripps by the tribunal outcome and then arrange the umpires to alter their votes to ensure he wins?

I’m genuinely curious?
In the couple minutes after the event it’s normal to be emotional, but good luck getting a rational response.

Neale would prefer a premiership.

Hopefully it helps fuel him and the boys, to take that next step next year and win it all.

Simon Black to present the 2023 Norm Smith medal to Lachie Neale, after winning the 2023 Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Neale was the true 2022 Brownlow medalist. We will gaslight the world into believing this.

I’m confused by the ‘fix’, ‘Rort’, ‘VFL’ comments, do people think the AFL sort to manufacture a win for Cripps by the tribunal outcome and then arrange the umpires to alter their votes to ensure he wins?

I’m genuinely curious?
yes

the game was rigged from the start

carlton consolation prize of coleman and brownlow to appease their fans because theyre getting jaded at no finals

the AFL is conspiring against us

Neale will hopefully be thereabouts next year.

On the plus side, highest career count for McCluggage and Rayner, and Coleman's first career vote <3
Feel sad for Lachie

But I’d much rather the lions be in the position of the cats and swans players tonight

Just having a bit of fun watching the teams that weren’t good enough get their consolation prize

Cripps won the Brownlow tonight but he’ll never win a premiership

I’m genuinely curious?
I dont know but Im genuinely curious how Toby Greene is so far and away the best player of the ground in a win and kicks 5 in one of the most obvious match winning performances you can see and he doesnt get a vote - time for this award to be taken off the umps. Now I know Greene wouldnt win the brownlow but how on earth can anyone justify him not getting votes?

Saltiest comments ever seen on the Brisbane board right here

Rightly so too.

Coz he was guilty as all hell, and deserved to be suspended.

Might have been mildly shitty if Oliver won the award, but wouldn't have been salty about it.

Would've been somewhat happy if Touk or Brayshaw got up.

Feel bad for Touk too - even if cripps hadn't polled in round 23, not sure how lachie got a vote for the dees game. Would have been a worthy co-winner with Lachie.
Touk had a very good year
With one round left i went to coaches votes for round 23
I knew Cripps was going to win as he got 10 coaches votes next best was 5

So knew their would be some melts on Lions BF
Touk only got 3 points with 4 players ahead of him so i think the best he could have got was 1 but that was stretching it
Neale v Dees was third in line but with only 4 points so just snuck in the one Bronlow vote. Could easily have missed out on 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back